Re: Kevin Garnett Involved In Serious Bid To Purchase Wolves

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Kevin Garnett Involved In Serious Bid To Purchase Wolves 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:34 pm

Kevin Garnett and a group of investors have serious interest in purchasing the Minnesota Timberwolves from Glen Taylor.

Taylor has retained a firm to help facilitate the sale of the Wolves.

Garnett has long expressed interest in purchasing the Wolves.

Via Shams Charania/The Athletic

popfan
Junior
And1: 224

Post#2 » by popfan » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:21 pm

If Tony Parker is capable of being a majority owner of ASVEL, the only French team in Euroleague, then Kevin Garnett can be the majority owner of the Minnesota T-Wolves. Anything less than majority owner is over-inflated PR BS on an election year.

Again if Tim Duncan could the the future majority owner of the San Antonio Spurs, then Kevin Garnett could be the same for the T-Wolves.
docholliday99
Sixth Man
And1: 905

Post#3 » by docholliday99 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:31 pm

popfan wrote:If Tony Parker is capable of being a majority owner of ASVEL, the only French team in Euroleague, then Kevin Garnett can be the majority owner of the Minnesota T-Wolves. Anything less than majority owner is over-inflated PR BS on an election year.

Again if Tim Duncan could the the future majority owner of the San Antonio Spurs, then Kevin Garnett could be the same for the T-Wolves.

If Garnett liquefied everything he may have 120mm (though I doubt he's worth even that) - kinda a short from being a majority owner of a franchise worth 1.38 b (and will probably sell for more).
Priest24
Pro Prospect
And1: 830

Post#4 » by Priest24 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:31 am

If Garnett liquefied everything he may have 120mm (though I doubt he's worth even that) - kinda a short from being a majority owner of a franchise worth 1.38 b (and will probably sell for more).

Annnnythinnnnggggg is posssssssibbbllllllllllle even if people on forums doubt it.
My opinion may not be your opinion or their opinion but I have it.
Cassius
RealGM
And1: 3,962

Post#5 » by Cassius » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Priest24 wrote:

Annnnythinnnnggggg is posssssssibbbllllllllllle even if people on forums doubt it.

LOL. Vivek Ranadive is the "majority owner" of the Kings, and he only holds about 20% personally, though he heads a group holding 65%.
I_Like_Dirt wrote:The whole comparison to Kevin McHale is ridiculously close, imo... And that's without more hilarious aspects of the comparison, e.g. if Wally Sczerbiak were 7 feet tall with the slower reflexes that came with the additional height, he'd be Bargnani.
Plutonashfan
Analyst
And1: 3,120

Post#6 » by Plutonashfan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:00 pm

Make it happen KG!
The Champ is HERE!!!

Return to Wiretap Discussion