Victor Oladipo Logs 19 Minutes In Scrimmage, Still Undecided About Playing In Regular Season

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Victor Oladipo Logs 19 Minutes In Scrimmage, Still Undecided About Playing In Regular Season 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:27 am

Victor Oladipo said he still hasn't decided whether he'll play in the regular season after suiting up for the Indiana Pacers for their first scrimmage.

"In January and February, it was just about getting comfortable again, and I think me right now, I'm a lot more comfortable now after getting some practice in. Physically I feel better than I did back then," said Oladipo.

Oladipo, who announced in July that he wouldn't play in Orlando, scored eight points in 19 minutes against the Blazers.

Nate McMillan added that the two have yet to discuss whether Oladipo will play in the regular season.

"We haven't talked about the start of the season. We've basically been focused for this first preseason game, and he's available for tonight."

Via Royce Young/ESPN

Lockdown504090
RealGM
And1: 12,062

Re: Victor Oladipo Logs 19 Minutes In Scrimmage, Still Undecided About Playing In Regular Season 

Post#2 » by Lockdown504090 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm

25% of players never come back from this injury.... he should take his time while he has a unique situation to rehab

Return to Wiretap Discussion