Danuel House Leaves NBA Campus, Won't Play In Any Additional Games This Season

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Danuel House Leaves NBA Campus, Won't Play In Any Additional Games This Season 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:31 pm

Danuel House has left the NBA's campus in Orlando at the behest of the league.

The NBA released the following statement:

“The NBA has concluded its investigation of a recent violation of campus health and safety protocols.  The findings are that: (i) Houston Rockets forward Danuel House had a guest in his hotel room over multiple hours on September 8 who was not authorized to be on campus and (ii) no evidence was found that other players or staff had contact with the guest or were involved in this incident. 

“Mr. House is leaving the NBA campus and will not participate with the Rockets team in additional games this season.”

Via RealGM Staff Report

IAMZOOTED2
Analyst
And1: 2,414

Re: Danuel House Leaves NBA Campus, Won't Play In Any Additional Games This Season 

Post#2 » by IAMZOOTED2 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:43 am

High price to pay for a piece of p$%#$y.
A single sharp pepper is better than a basketful of gourds.
IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Re: Danuel House Leaves NBA Campus, Won't Play In Any Additional Games This Season 

Post#3 » by IWishIWasHarden » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:10 am

Probably just some fairly average looking white woman that a white man would shake his head at.

Get him off my team. He thinks he's the white Chandler Parson's now anyway. One of the best wings in the league apparently.

Race-baiting. -Dome
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,993

Post#4 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:27 am

I wasn’t there. I won’t judge. Sounds like she was also at fault. Perhaps House can sue the testing company due to an employee of the company rendering him ineligible for work.
Bye bye Beal.
FreeBoosie
Senior
And1: 119

Post#5 » by FreeBoosie » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:47 am

Wow big deal...He’s leaving a game earlier than his teammates will lol
castor777
Senior
And1: 110

Post#6 » by castor777 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:18 am

IWishIWasHarden wrote:Probably just some fairly average looking white woman that a white man would shake his head at.

Get him off my team. He thinks he's the white Chandler Parson's now anyway. One of the best wings in the league apparently.

And you made this all about race because why? Seek some help.
TOMSPY77
Pro Prospect
And1: 168

Post#7 » by TOMSPY77 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:27 am

IWishIWasHarden wrote:Probably just some fairly average looking white woman that a white man would shake his head at.

Wow...that's a lot of assuming and a really vapid insight as well.
BigTex
Senior
And1: 79

Post#8 » by BigTex » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:52 am

I guess they have to enforce the rules as they’re written, but if you’re going to smuggle a gal back to your room, you’d think the safest one to pick was somebody working in the bubble for the company who is administering the COVID tests. Surely they’re tested as often as the players. At least he was thinking with the big head when he picked the gal.
dubbmotta
Senior
And1: 103

Post#9 » by dubbmotta » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:38 pm

BigTex wrote:I guess they have to enforce the rules as they’re written, but if you’re going to smuggle a gal back to your room, you’d think the safest one to pick was somebody working in the bubble for the company who is administering the COVID tests. Surely they’re tested as often as the players. At least he was thinking with the big head when he picked the gal.

Those girls are prob already taken by the wealthy and better players..
Picasso
Rookie
And1: 896

Post#10 » by Picasso » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:49 pm

TOMSPY77 wrote:

Well that post was 100% racist garbage.
I had to jump off the boat to walk on water.
madis555
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#11 » by madis555 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:28 pm

Could not keep his black mamba in his pants. Could become costly for his team.
bjamm
Ballboy
And1: 4

Post#12 » by bjamm » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:05 pm

IAMZOOTED2 wrote:High price to pay for a piece of p$%#$y.

They dont get paid nearly anything what their original contract is for the playoffs vs the regular season.
Fattz
Junior
And1: 12

Post#13 » by Fattz » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:40 pm

Didn’t a player on the Clippers do something similar? But is still playing.

For a group calling for equality maybe they should look at themselves.
KoolKidSims
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#14 » by KoolKidSims » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:37 pm

Fattz wrote:Didn’t a player on the Clippers do something similar? But is still playing.

Where is your proof?
Fattz
Junior
And1: 12

Post#15 » by Fattz » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:11 pm

KoolKidSims wrote:
Fattz wrote:Didn’t a player on the Clippers do something similar? But is still playing.

Where is your proof?

It was reported that Lu Williams was seen at a strip club when he left the bubble for personal reasons. Where is your House proof? (Same type of reports)
KoolKidSims
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#16 » by KoolKidSims » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:56 pm

Fattz wrote:
KoolKidSims wrote:

Where is your proof?

It was reported that Lu Williams was seen at a strip club when he left the bubble for personal reasons. Where is your House proof? (Same type of reports)

I didn’t make any claims about House. The NBA did their investigation and they came to a conclusion.theres pictures and even Lou Williams himself said he went to the strip club. And when he came back to the bubble he had to quarantine. This has nothing to do with equality since you want to make a hoe ass comment about that.
TOMSPY77
Pro Prospect

Post#17 » by TOMSPY77 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:02 am

Picasso wrote:
TOMSPY77 wrote:

Yes, it was, was trying to have net etiquette, but oh yeah, ten bucks says he votes red and owns a MAGA hat.
TOMSPY77
Pro Prospect

Post#18 » by TOMSPY77 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:03 am

Yes, because everyone in every 'group' as you call it acts with logical thought 24/7.

Have you seen the GOP lately? :lol:
Picasso
Rookie
And1: 896

Post#19 » by Picasso » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:30 pm

TOMSPY77 wrote:
Picasso wrote:
TOMSPY77 wrote:

Yes, it was, was trying to have net etiquette, but oh yeah, ten bucks says he votes red and owns a MAGA hat.

We all know that to be very true.

Now if I said he wants to own slaves. That would be wrong. However the wording of his post,and by the post only indicates someone like that is definitely a red hat wearing nazi loving white power type of person. But thats the post clearly. Not the person making the post. Just a general observation of a poor quality post from what the post would indicate as a mentally piss poor possible retardation person. But that is the post. You know what the post is indicating and shows others. Its a piss poor klan mask red hat wearing (Please Use More Appropriate Word) post. I don't know the poster so I can't say, but the post is just that.
I had to jump off the boat to walk on water.

Return to Wiretap Discussion