Brad Stevens Credits Celtics' Aggression For Game 3 Win

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Brad Stevens Credits Celtics' Aggression For Game 3 Win 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:34 am

The Boston Celtics defeated the Miami Heat 117-106 in game 3, outscoring the Heat 60-36 in the paint.

The Celtics are now down 2-1 in the series.

"Our whole team was aggressive. Our whole team played with the right mentality," said Brad Stevens.

Responding to the emotions shown after their game 2 loss, Jaylen Brown said that the team had moved on without any lingering effects.

"There are some great guys in that locker room. A lot of emotion, a lot of passion. But we're a family. We're here for each other at the end of the day. We exemplified that when we came out together. We stayed together during some tough moments. But we didn't hang our head. We kept our will high and persevered to win this game," said Brown.

Brown finished the game with 26 points and 7 rebounds.

Marcus Smart, who reportedly clashed with Brown following the game 2 loss, added that he was eager to return to the court.

"I was so antsy to get and play basketball. I don't think the last two games exemplified what this team was about ... I'm glad to be part of this team and this organization and I'm proud of how we responded."

Via Tim Bontemps/ESPN

Return to Wiretap Discussion