Joe Harris Will Receive Significant Interest Beyond Nets

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Joe Harris Will Receive Significant Interest Beyond Nets 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:27 pm

Joe Harris will be an unrestricted free agent this offseason at the age of 29 after shooting better than 40 percent on three-pointers in each of the past three seasons.

The Brooklyn Nets would like to re-sign Harris, but they will receive significant competition from other teams.

"I have news for the Nets," said Zach Lowe on his podcast. "They're going to have competition for Joe Harris. These teams with cap room all view Joe as a potential very good fit on the floor and a good culture guy."

Davis Bertans will also be a coveted free agent

"I think Harris may have even more of an market because teams trust their defense more. He's more sort of positionally fluid on defense. I think the Nets are going to have to pay like $15 million per year to keep Joe Harris."

Via Zach Lowe/ESPN

Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,037

Re: Joe Harris Will Receive Significant Interest Beyond Nets 

Post#2 » by Revived » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:06 am

I think whatever he gets will set the market for Duncan Robinson who hits free agency soon as well.
alphatron10
Senior
And1: 366

Re: Joe Harris Will Receive Significant Interest Beyond Nets 

Post#3 » by alphatron10 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:22 am

Revived wrote:I think whatever he gets will set the market for Duncan Robinson who hits free agency soon as well.

Eh, I think the only difference is that Duncan Robinson is a restricted free agent next year

Return to Wiretap Discussion