Bogdan Bogdanovic Believes He Can Get Four-Year, $72M Offer

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Bogdan Bogdanovic Believes He Can Get Four-Year, $72M Offer 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:33 am

Bogdan Bogdanovic believes he can get a four-year offer for more than what the Milwaukee Bucks can do in a sign-and-trade with the Sacramento Kings.

"The word on the street, I always have to be careful of this because I get in trouble, the word on the street is he thinks he can get an offer, or there's belief that there's offers out there that average $18 million per year," said Brian Windhorst. "Somewhere in the four-year, $72 million range. That, I think a lot of people think would come from Atlanta. I think the most Milwaukee can do is something closer to the $15 million to $16 million per year range. Over four years, that's $8 million or $9 million, depending on where all the decimal points go. That's not an insignificant amount of money."

The conventional wisdom is that the Hawks' cap space is being used as a negotiating tactic by agents as they've also been linked to Danilo Gallinari, Gordon Hayward, Rajon Rondo and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope.

Via Brian Windhorst/ESPN

IAMZOOTED2
Analyst
And1: 2,414

Re: Bogdan Bogdanovic Believes He Can Get Four-Year, $72M Offer 

Post#2 » by IAMZOOTED2 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:36 am

Belief and reality are not necessarily at opposite ends of a continuum, but if Bogdan-squared thinks he getting 4 for 72 he might be too far over on the belief side of things...
A single sharp pepper is better than a basketful of gourds.
MitchB3
Starter
And1: 144

Post#3 » by MitchB3 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:48 pm

The league isn't flourishing right now so players opting out of contracts and players such as Bogdan, needs to understand take a two-year minimum and try again in 2022 where the league should be in a better place.
The_Hater
GHOAT (Greatest Hater Of All Time)
And1: 40,048

Post#4 » by The_Hater » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:13 pm

Atlanta would likely do that. It’s a much smarter move then taking on Gallo or Hayward’s $34 million 1 year contract, which they thought about doing before he opted out.
AthensBucks wrote:Lowry is done.
Nurse is below average at best.
Masai is overrated.
I dont get how so many people believe in the raptors,they have zero to chance to win it all.

April 14th, 2019.

Return to Wiretap Discussion