Pau Gasol Signs With Barcelona

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77, BombsquadSammy

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
Posts: 76,559
And1: 212
Joined: Mar 19, 2013

Pau Gasol Signs With Barcelona 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:17 pm

Pau Gasol has announced he has signed with Barcelona. 


Gasol signed with the Portland Trail Blazers before the 19-20 season but never appeared in any games.


Gasol began his professional career with Barcelona in 1998.

Via Marc Stein/New York Times

Theo Ratliff
Sophomore
Posts: 232
And1: 29
Joined: Nov 19, 2020
     

Re: Pau Gasol Signs With Barcelona 

Post#2 » by Theo Ratliff » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:31 pm

A 40 year old who doesn't shoot 3's. I can't imagine why NBA teams didn't have any interest in him.
jk31
Junior
Posts: 445
And1: 278
Joined: Feb 15, 2014
 

Re: Pau Gasol Signs With Barcelona 

Post#3 » by jk31 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:26 pm

Theo Ratliff wrote:A 40 year old who doesn't shoot 3's. I can't imagine why NBA teams didn't have any interest in him.

He was a 46% 3p shooter in his last season.
Theo Ratliff
Sophomore
Posts: 232
And1: 29
Joined: Nov 19, 2020
     

Re: Pau Gasol Signs With Barcelona 

Post#4 » by Theo Ratliff » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:44 pm

jk31 wrote:
Theo Ratliff wrote:A 40 year old who doesn't shoot 3's. I can't imagine why NBA teams didn't have any interest in him.

He was a 46% 3p shooter in his last season.

He took 0.4 attempts a game lol
jk31
Junior
Posts: 445
And1: 278
Joined: Feb 15, 2014
 

Re: Pau Gasol Signs With Barcelona 

Post#5 » by jk31 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:07 pm

Theo Ratliff wrote:
jk31 wrote:
Theo Ratliff wrote:A 40 year old who doesn't shoot 3's. I can't imagine why NBA teams didn't have any interest in him.

He was a 46% 3p shooter in his last season.

He took 0.4 attempts a game lol


In 12 minutes.
Theo Ratliff
Sophomore
Posts: 232
And1: 29
Joined: Nov 19, 2020
     

Re: Pau Gasol Signs With Barcelona 

Post#6 » by Theo Ratliff » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:36 pm

jk31 wrote:
Theo Ratliff wrote:
jk31 wrote:He was a 46% 3p shooter in his last season.

He took 0.4 attempts a game lol


In 12 minutes.

So what's your point? If he played 30 minutes a night. He would have attempted 1 three a game a game and made 1 three every other game lol.

Return to Wiretap Discussion