Aaron Gordon On Trade Request: 'I Just Expressed My Frustration To Management'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Aaron Gordon On Trade Request: 'I Just Expressed My Frustration To Management' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:27 am

Aaron Gordon said that mounting frustrations with losses and injuries were reasons why he asked the Orlando Magic for a trade earlier in the season.

The Athletic reported that Gordon asked to be traded in February.

"There's been times where I just expressed my frustration to management. Frustration with the losses, the injuries, the way we've been playing and how many losses have accumulated over the years. So it's just my frustration kind of boiling over I would say. ... I think a lot of people share that sentiment with me, of frustration," said Gordon.

Gordon has been the subject of several trade rumors and is expected to be traded before Thursday's deadline.

Gordon added that he'll continue to play hard despite the rumors.  

"I've been here for seven years, developed a home here, a sense of love and community here. For as long as I have Orlando on my chest, Magic on my chest, I'm going to give it everything I have."

Via Nick Friedell/ESPN

TheCage4
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 518

Re: Aaron Gordon On Trade Request: 'I Just Expressed My Frustration To Management' 

Post#2 » by TheCage4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:38 pm

He’ll be in a much better situation should he get traded to Houston :lol:
“And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.” -Alan Moore

Return to Wiretap Discussion