John Henson Agrees To 10-Day Contract With Knicks

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

John Henson Agrees To 10-Day Contract With Knicks 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Apr 5, 2021 7:03 pm

John Henson has agreed to sign a 10-day contract with the New York Knicks.

Henson appeared in 40 games last season with the Cleveland Cavaliers and Detroit Pistons.

Via Shams Charania/The Athletic

GregOden
Starter
And1: 2,499

Re: John Henson Agrees To 10-Day Contract With Knicks 

Post#2 » by GregOden » Mon Apr 5, 2021 7:31 pm

It seems Thibs has an insatiable lust for acquiring an entire team of frontcourt players... :lol:
Theo Ratliff
Pro Prospect
And1: 718

Post#3 » by Theo Ratliff » Mon Apr 5, 2021 8:50 pm

It only took 20 years but the Knicks finally having Patrick Ewing's replacement.
Salty1
Senior
And1: 81

Post#4 » by Salty1 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 2:48 am

GregOden wrote:It seems Thibs has an insatiable lust for acquiring an entire team of frontcourt players... :lol:

You don't think Mirchell Robinson's injury had anything to do with the signing? Hmm.

I don't understand why people comment on things they don't follow
GregOden
Starter

Post#5 » by GregOden » Tue Apr 6, 2021 3:03 am

Salty1 wrote:
GregOden wrote:It seems Thibs has an insatiable lust for acquiring an entire team of frontcourt players... :lol:

You don't think Mirchell Robinson's injury had anything to do with the signing? Hmm.

I assume in your inner world, "people commenting on things they don't follow" always conveniently excludes yourself, amiright? :lol:
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,126

Post#6 » by moocow007 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 3:27 am

GregOden wrote:
Salty1 wrote:

I assume in your inner world, "people commenting on things they don't follow" always conveniently excludes yourself, amiright? :lol:

1. Mitch is out for the season.
2. Noel has a bad shoulder (this season) and bad knees (for years now) and is a backup caliber player to begin with.
3. Taj is 35 and didn't plan on playing this many minutes when he signed (when a player said coming in he doesn't want to play a lot of minutes, that's a sign that he doesn't think he should be playing a lot of minutes).
4. Norvel Pelle dislocated his finger 2 minutes into his 1st game with the Knicks.

So them signing another big isn't really that much of a surprise. Whether John Henson is worth anything is another question. Same with whether Thibs would ever play a 4th string C to begin with.
Rashidi
Rookie
And1: 145

Post#7 » by Rashidi » Tue Apr 6, 2021 8:11 am

moocow007 wrote:
So them signing another big isn't really that much of a surprise. Whether John Henson is worth anything is another question. Same with whether Thibs would ever play a 4th string C to begin with.

As you said, Pelle got hurt 2 minutes into his debut. Henson is simply taking his place. He's the 3rd string.

I can't speak for the guy digging a hole trying to justify his unfunny joke.
Salty1
Senior
And1: 81

Post#8 » by Salty1 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 10:18 pm

GregOden wrote:
Salty1 wrote:

Something wrong with what I said bud? Or are you just that type that's got to comment on everything? Always see your name literally every post. Interestingly enough, you have yet to provide any factual information or even entertain.
GregOden
Starter

Post#9 » by GregOden » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:59 am

Salty1 wrote:
GregOden wrote:
Salty1 wrote:You don't think Mirchell Robinson's injury had anything to do with the signing? Hmm.

Something wrong with what I said bud? Or are you just that type that's got to comment on everything? Always see your name literally every post. Interestingly enough, you have yet to provide any factual information or even entertain.

Concession accepted.

Return to Wiretap Discussion