Re: Frank Vogel After Win Over Nets: Lakers 'Always Have A Chance' Due To Scrappy Defense

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Frank Vogel After Win Over Nets: Lakers 'Always Have A Chance' Due To Scrappy Defense 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:45 pm

Frank Vogel complimented the Los Angeles Lakers defense following their 126-101 win over the Brooklyn Nets.

The Lakers, without several key players, held the Nets to 43.5% shooting on the game.

"Like I said all along, all season long, when we play scrappy on the defensive end, we always have a chance. I'm super proud of our group," said Vogel after the win.

The Lakers also had eight players hit double-digits in scoring.

Andre Drummond, who had 20 points and 11 rebounds, was impressed with his new teammates.

"I learned a lot from today's game: that we have a lot of guys in this locker room that are very tough. Despite who is on the other side of the court, they're going to come out and play. No matter how many minutes guys play, they're going to play to the best of their ability." 

Via Dave McMenamin/ESPN

niha17
Rookie
And1: 68

Re: Frank Vogel After Win Over Nets: Lakers 'Always Have A Chance' Due To Scrappy Defense 

Post#2 » by niha17 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:31 pm

you have a chance because you have lebron thats it the nets have no defense thats why you scored 126
TheCage4
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 518

Post#3 » by TheCage4 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:34 am

niha17 wrote:you have a chance because you have lebron thats it the nets have no defense thats why you scored 126

Nets have zero D and zero heart. If any one of their three “stars” actually had the drive to be a champion, this team would be unbelievable.
“And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.” -Alan Moore
tosi
Assistant Coach
And1: 504

Post#4 » by tosi » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:17 am

niha17 wrote:you have a chance because you have lebron thats it the nets have no defense thats why you scored 126

Lebron wasn’t even playing. That’s the sad part
fart wrote:I agree. get over it people. MJ is ridicoulsly overrated that people have developed this perception that no one can challenge him for GOAT.
Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,834

Post#5 » by Beethoven » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am

Nice win. Vogel is a great coach.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)

Return to Wiretap Discussion