Isaiah Jackson Decides To Stay In Draft

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Isaiah Jackson Decides To Stay In Draft 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri May 28, 2021 4:59 pm

Isaiah Jackson has decided to stay in the 2021 NBA Draft and hire an agent.

Jackson is currently the No. 11 prospect in the ESPN 100 after his freshman season at Kentucky. Jackson averaged 8.6 points, 6.6 rebounds and 2.1 blocks in 21 minutes while shooting 55 percent from the field. 

"This is going to be a big burden off my shoulders," he said. "That's all anyone wants to know. A lot of Kentucky fans are telling me to stay every day. I just want to be able to do what I want instead of being restricted. I want to do camps and autograph signings to get some money in my pocket. In order to set that up I need to be fully declared."

Jackson's 12.7 shot-block percentage rivaled the output of Anthony Davis and Nerlens Noel in their time at Kentucky

Via Jonathan Givony/ESPN

KingsTime
Ballboy
And1: 2

Re: Isaiah Jackson Decides To Stay In Draft 

Post#2 » by KingsTime » Fri May 28, 2021 9:22 pm

Good player, lots of potential if you play at the PF/SF for the extra height
Eshay lad ya dogg
Am2626
Analyst
And1: 1,005

Re: Isaiah Jackson Decides To Stay In Draft 

Post#3 » by Am2626 » Sun May 30, 2021 3:55 am

KingsTime wrote:Good player, lots of potential if you play at the PF/SF for the extra height

Aren’t college players going to be able to make money off their name? I don’t understand why there are still restrictions in place. NCAA has been a complete joke. Just eliminate all of these complicated restrictions and let these kids have an opportunity to come back to school without any fear of losing their eligibility.

Return to Wiretap Discussion