Sources Expect Kyrie Irving To Eventually Get Vaccine

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Sources Expect Kyrie Irving To Eventually Get Vaccine 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:54 pm

League sources that spoke with Vincent Goodwill of Yahoo! Sports believe Kyrie Irving will eventually wind up taking the COVID-19 vaccine, citing influence from Kevin Durant.

“Please respect my privacy,” Irving said over Zoom when asked about the vaccine.

Current laws in New York City would prohibit unvaccinated players from playing in games.

Over 90 percent of NBA players are vaccinated.

Via Vincent Goodwill/Yahoo! Sports

MitchB3
Starter
And1: 144

Re: Sources Expect Kyrie Irving To Eventually Get Vaccine 

Post#2 » by MitchB3 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:05 pm

He does he can file for a religious exemption?
Vegeta10176
Sixth Man
And1: 243

Post#3 » by Vegeta10176 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:45 pm

MitchB3 wrote:He does he can file for a religious exemption?

He isn't objecting for a religious reason despite the fact he liked a post linking it to Satan. Also objecting for a religious reason what is this you can use some backwards bronze age thinking to object to helping the community as a while. Nah get out of here..
Morehotsauce
Pro Prospect
And1: 328

Post#4 » by Morehotsauce » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:44 pm

This is flat earth kyrie we talking about. He gets his education off YouTube for everything unfortunately. Everyone should be skeptic but hes throwing money away for dumb reasons
RajonRambo
Sophomore
And1: 29

Post#5 » by RajonRambo » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:26 am

“Cash rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M., get the money
Dollar dollar bill, y'all“

:banghead:
slay25
Sophomore
And1: 59

Post#6 » by slay25 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:53 am

Morehotsauce wrote:This is flat earth kyrie we talking about. He gets his education off YouTube for everything unfortunately. Everyone should be skeptic but hes throwing money away for dumb reasons

would you rather get your education off youtube or the corrupt education system, lying mainstream media, and big pharma financed cdc? not to mention the born liars in our government? maybe neither is 100% accurate? maybe we should be allowed to question and think differently because it betters our society as a whole to have varying views no matter how crazy we think they are. call me crazy but…
slay25
Sophomore

Post#7 » by slay25 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:55 am

Vegeta10176 wrote:
MitchB3 wrote:He does he can file for a religious exemption?

He isn't objecting for a religious reason despite the fact he liked a post linking it to Satan. Also objecting for a religious reason what is this you can use some backwards bronze age thinking to object to helping the community as a while. Nah get out of here..

it’s so funny how all these vaccinated people think they’re helping the community yet all they talk about is protecting themselves and their loved ones. who are you protecting if you can still spread it? very confused. if you think unvaxxed are so bad and that covid is so dangerous, just let us get it and die… except we have like 99.7% chance of being good even without the vaccine.
slay25
Sophomore

Post#8 » by slay25 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:01 pm

none of the people on here know anything about vaccines. anything you know is either based on someone you trust or something you heard. i don’t even know and i’ve heard the mainstream view and i’ve researched alternative views. the only difference is the unvaccinated are not telling people to put something none of us truly understand into our bodies. that’s like pointing to a glass of liquid and saying “drink that, the government says you have to, it’s for your health” oh weird cuz last i checked sleepy joe killed an innocent family of 10 with a drone strike and slept just fine the other night.

Return to Wiretap Discussion