Nets Announce Kyrie Irving Won't Play At All Until He Can Participate Fully

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

arasu
Rookie
And1: 147

Re: Nets Announce Kyrie Irving Won't Play At All Until He Can Participate Fully 

Post#81 » by arasu » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:11 pm

RipCityKJ wrote:
arasu wrote:
arasu wrote:I question my beliefs every single day. Do you?

No where did I state that I won't listen to others. Just the opposite. I've invited others to convince me of their position. We're not discussing opinions here, but rather facts. When I hear the word fact, I define that as objective fact. If others have a different definition of facts, then a discussion is pointless. So unless we can first agree on the rules of the game, I won't be playing the game. The conversations I've had so far in this thread all demonstrate that we're playing by different rules, and that I'm just being asked to play the part of the object of ridicule, which I reject.

You’re last paragraph said

“ *Anyone reading this who may be interested in a more in depth discussion on the obvious trend towards totalitarianism, feel free to address me, or even message me in private. Anyone who is uninterested in a good faith discussion, maybe don't bother, because I won't be provoked by nonsense.”

Translation: I only want to hear from people with opinions that fit my narrative. Anyone who argues with me is just bullying me and shouting nonsense.

You’re the one virtue signaling, you’re the closed minded one shouting nonsense and you’re the one that’s ok with totalitarianism because everything is about you as long as you keep lying to yourself that you’re open minded. I am pro choice for anyone who doesn’t want to get vaccinated but there are consequences to every action and if the private sector and our government require the vaccine for anything that may effect the unvaccinated life’s then that’s a consequence of their actions and their choice. They shouldn’t be ridiculed for their choice but they also don’t deserve sympathy for their choice, they have to live with it just like vaccinated people had to live with choice to get stuck in the arm by a government created vaccine in good faith that it would work.

My words don't need translating buddy. This thread is long and full of people dismissing me and parroting the same nonsense, so I offered to those who want to have a serious conversation, without the "lmfao and laughing emojis", to go ahead and do so. I've "listened" to all responses directed at me. I haven't "translated" anyone, or strawmanned them. I take everyone at face value. And I've made it abundantly clear my reasoning and facts behind what I've written. Maybe review what I wrote, instead of falsely accusing me of things. I question myself constantly. Try doing the same.
arasu
Rookie

Post#82 » by arasu » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:35 pm

RipCityKJ wrote:
You’re the one virtue signaling,

Which virtue am I signaling and to whom. The virtue of asking to be taken seriously?

you’re the closed minded one shouting nonsense

How open minded of you.

and you’re the one that’s ok with totalitarianism because everything is about you

Everything is about us. There is only one common ground within which we (you and I) can have a firm footing, and that is the objective world. Without having an unfettered discussion of that world, we have no chance of discovering objective truth and making decisions based on that truth.

there are consequences to every action and if the private sector and our government require the vaccine for anything that may effect the unvaccinated life’s then that’s a consequence of their actions and their choice.

So do you believe in limits to the decisions of the "private sector" and the government? What happens when the private sector governs? What happens when the government and private sector form public-private partnerships? If there are no boundaries to these things, why are we bothering typing words at each other.

They shouldn’t be ridiculed for their choice but they also don’t deserve sympathy for their choice, they have to live with it just like

A little sympathy or empathy can go a long way to understanding others and choosing a path oriented around "we", rather than "me". I acknowledge and try to understand where others are coming from, but when they fail to afford me the same respect I certainly will stick up for the "me" part of "we".

vaccinated people had to live with choice to get stuck in the arm by a government created vaccine in good faith that it would work.

Without the ability to contradict the popular or consensus narrative, there is no "good faith". In regards to government force, and in the absence of good faith policy-making, there is only the totalitarian choice of do or die.
IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Post#83 » by IWishIWasHarden » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:03 pm

This story is about the only intresting thing happening this year, so thanks Kyrie.

I look forward to watching how many stars lives you ruin with your over entitlement and selfish behavior.
shadrock
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,521

Post#84 » by shadrock » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:05 am

Low IQ moron trying to act like hes high IQ.

Its kind of embarrassing.
lonea
Rookie
And1: 527

Post#85 » by lonea » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:51 am

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean... I'm dumbing the conversation down to your level

LOLOLOLOLOL

hyberx wrote:
lonea wrote:LOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Control of what ?

All the vaccinated people/players still have full control of their life.

You are drinking too much of the republican koolaid

LOL

"not science"

hyberx wrote:This rule makes no sense, so stop pretending it's about covid/health. Unvaccinated players can play in "private business building" to practice as if covid doesn't work there. They can also play on the road, just not on their home court. All of these players agreed to do covid test, so the risk to anyone is minimal. It's about control, not science.

Yeah 11 LOLs certainly make your scientific argument valid here. Now you can go back to playing with crayons.
lonea
Rookie
And1: 527

Post#86 » by lonea » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:53 am

Yep... I'm brainwashed alright.

Brainwashed enough claiming brainwashed fool would make this political then claimed it's a "totalitarian propaganda"

LOL, I guess totalitarian isn't political afterall

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arasu wrote:

Control of what ?

LOL

"not science"

hyberx wrote:This rule makes no sense, so stop pretending it's about covid/health. Unvaccinated players can play in "private business building" to practice as if covid doesn't work there. They can also play on the road, just not on their home court. All of these players agreed to do covid test, so the risk to anyone is minimal. It's about control, not science.

Only a brainwashed fool would make this political, especially blaming Republicans. The fact that you've been brainwashed by totalitarian propaganda doesn't mean that others have. Skepticism is the opposite of being brainwashed. It's always brainwashed people, such as yourself, who lash out at unbelievers with false accusations, and by definition skepticism isn't externally created.
Gooner
Head Coach
And1: 5,414

Post#87 » by Gooner » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:31 am

Fear is the biggest weapon there is, and governments and companies with all their media minions are using it to control people. Someone like Kyrie for all his weirdness is a much more stable and sane person than all these fearmongers that are supporting taking away basic human rights. If you do the right thing you will be called crazy, that's the way this demonic society works.
nguyen925
Sophomore
And1: 13

Post#88 » by nguyen925 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:51 pm

Gooner wrote:Fear is the biggest weapon there is, and governments and companies with all their media minions are using it to control people. Someone like Kyrie for all his weirdness is a much more stable and sane person than all these fearmongers that are supporting taking away basic human rights. If you do the right thing you will be called crazy, that's the way this demonic society works.

If you're trying to make this more than someone who wants to make this seem like they aren't in it to refuse the vaccine AND make a point you're the delusional one.

I work in Healthcare and it's pretty disappointing seeing how many people, families and love ones suffer in the aftermath of people who decide not to get vaccinated. When the medical bills come back for the people who were sickly ill from Covid related illnesses then people will really understand.. right ? Nah even then, people will just say it's the government who's trying to control them and forcing them to pay bills they don't need to.

It's all good, keep Kyrie in the locker room. If he wants to sacrifice his salary to prove his point, please by all means! It's not like the Nets don't have enough talent already.
westcider
Ballboy
And1: 35

Post#89 » by westcider » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:14 pm

Gooner wrote:Fear is the biggest weapon there is, and governments and companies with all their media minions are using it to control people. Someone like Kyrie for all his weirdness is a much more stable and sane person than all these fearmongers that are supporting taking away basic human rights. If you do the right thing you will be called crazy, that's the way this demonic society works.

is that why these folks are so afraid of the vaccine?
arasu
Rookie

Post#90 » by arasu » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:56 pm

lonea wrote:Yep... I'm brainwashed alright.

Brainwashed enough claiming brainwashed fool would make this political then claimed it's a "totalitarian propaganda"

LOL, I guess totalitarian isn't political afterall

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arasu wrote:

Control of what ?

LOL

"not science"

Only a brainwashed fool would make this political, especially blaming Republicans. The fact that you've been brainwashed by totalitarian propaganda doesn't mean that others have. Skepticism is the opposite of being brainwashed. It's always brainwashed people, such as yourself, who lash out at unbelievers with false accusations, and by definition skepticism isn't externally created.

Totalitarian propaganda literally makes it political. I'm just identifying it for what it is doing. What you're trying to imply is that if I call out someone else for making something political, I'm the one making it political. Sorry that is just the wrong take.

Return to Wiretap Discussion