Kyle Lowry Enters NBA's Health And Safety Protocols

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Kyle Lowry Enters NBA's Health And Safety Protocols 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:12 pm

Miami Heat guard Kyle Lowry has entered the NBA's health and safety protocols. The veteran guard will be out 10 days, unless he can produce two negative tests at least 24 hours apart.

The NBA and NBPA are negotiating to lower the time a player is out from 10 to six days, if the player is vaccinated and asymptomatic.

Lowry has been one of the healthier members of the Heat this season. The 15-year veteran has missed only two games, while several other Miami starters and rotation players have missed considerable time.

Via RealGM Staff Report

Winsome Gerbil
RealGM
And1: 13,086

Re: Kyle Lowry Enters NBA's Health And Safety Protocols 

Post#2 » by Winsome Gerbil » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Good lord, I don't know who these guys are hanging our with, but they seriously need to knock off the clubbing until things die down.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,421

Post#3 » by Revived » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:25 pm

Winsome Gerbil wrote:Good lord, I don't know who these guys are hanging our with, but they seriously need to knock off the clubbing until things die down.

Which is when exactly? Many people have now been waiting for 2 years for “things to die down”…
23artest23
Head Coach
And1: 193

Post#4 » by 23artest23 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:46 pm

Winsome Gerbil wrote:Good lord, I don't know who these guys are hanging our with, but they seriously need to knock off the clubbing until things die down.

This new variant spreads so much easier that even folks that are doing the correct things are getting it. I'd imagine some of the players are out clubbing and such but I'd bet some have been walking the line and got infected regardless. This new variant seems to lack the power of the others in terms of sickness and death but in terms of spreading, Omicron is on another level.

Return to Wiretap Discussion