Re: Devin Booker Leaves Game 2 Loss With Hamstring Injury

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 294

Devin Booker Leaves Game 2 Loss With Hamstring Injury 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:07 am

Devin Booker suffered a right hamstring injury in the third quarter of the Phoenix Suns' 125-114 loss to the New Orleans Pelicans in Game 2. 

Booker, who scored 31 points in the first half, exited the game with 4:45 left in the third and did not return. 

Monty Williams said that Booker would be re-evaluated after the game. 

Booker missed seven games earlier this season with a left hamstring strain.

The series is now tied 1-1. 

Via Brian Windhorst/ESPN

IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Post#2 » by IWishIWasHarden » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:18 am

Oh damn. That's really sad for Paul. But I guess he can't complain. He can only feel bad for Booker and himself.

The season is too long. I don't watch NFL because the team who wins is generally the team who didn't have an injury to a key player. That's not what these sports should be about.

Formula 1 is a great sport to watch because I know Lewis Hamilton is going to be racing. He isn't going to have a hamstring injury next week. Therefore, I watch.
YourGM99
Junior
And1: 63

Post#3 » by YourGM99 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:09 pm

IWishIWasHarden wrote:Oh damn. That's really sad for Paul. But I guess he can't complain. He can only feel bad for Booker and himself.

The season is too long. I don't watch NFL because the team who wins is generally the team who didn't have an injury to a key player. That's not what these sports should be about.

Formula 1 is a great sport to watch because I know Lewis Hamilton is going to be racing. He isn't going to have a hamstring injury next week. Therefore, I watch.

When have injuries not impacted who wins in the NBA? There are a few teams who missed the playoffs this season due to injuries. Denver is missing there 2nd and 3rd best players. The bucks probably don’t win last year if Kyrie and Harden are healthy. The suns probably don’t make it to the finals last year if AD doesn’t get hurt. The raptors probably don’t win a championship If KD doesn’t get hurt. The warriors probably don’t win the first championship against the Cavs if Kyrie and Love don’t get hurt. You can literally look at every season and see how injuries impacted who wins and who looses..
Years90Suns
Senior
And1: 280

Post#4 » by Years90Suns » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:38 pm

Stupid scheme by the NBA.
You play 82 games and then you have to wait for a week for your next game, so the 9th-10th-11th-12th seeded almost have an advantage in rythm...

Return to Wiretap Discussion