Re: Dillon Brooks 'Didn't Mean' To Hurt Gary Payton II, Doesn't Know What Steve Kerr Means By 'Break The Code'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Dillon Brooks 'Didn't Mean' To Hurt Gary Payton II, Doesn't Know What Steve Kerr Means By 'Break The Code' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon May 9, 2022 9:56 pm

Dillon Brooks said he didn't intend to injure Gary Payton II during the opening minutes of Game 2. 

"It's in the past," Brooks said after the Grizzlies' shootaround before Game 4. "I didn't mean for it to hurt somebody. If I were to take it back in a moment, I would. But it's in the past."

Brooks also said he did not understand what Steve Kerr meant when the Golden State head coach said that Brooks "broke the code" by fouling an airborne player.

"No reaction," Brooks said when asked what he thought of Kerr's pointed comments. "I don't really even know what that means. It's the playoffs. Every bucket, every possession, every play counts. So I didn't understand what he meant by that."

Via Ohm Youngmisuk/ESPN

GunnerWRX
Veteran
And1: 1,296

Re: Dillon Brooks 'Didn't Mean' To Hurt Gary Payton II, Doesn't Know What Steve Kerr Means By 'Break The Code' 

Post#2 » by GunnerWRX » Mon May 9, 2022 10:29 pm

"I don't really even know what that means."

Brooks doesn't know what the eff Ja meant when Ja tweeted broke the code as well.
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,544

Post#3 » by dice » Mon May 9, 2022 11:29 pm

GunnerWRX wrote:"I don't really even know what that means."

Brooks doesn't know what the eff Ja meant when Ja tweeted broke the code as well.

the code in that case is 'don't touch ja morant'
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,826

Post#4 » by spree2kawhi » Tue May 10, 2022 12:43 pm

Doesn’t he have eyes? He broke the code even if there wasn’t any before.

Return to Wiretap Discussion