LeBron James, Jeanie Buss In A Good Place

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

LeBron James, Jeanie Buss In A Good Place 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat May 14, 2022 12:38 pm

Despite coming off a very disappointing season, LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers aren't looking to end their partnership. While speaking on ESPN's Get Up, Brian Windhorst said that James and Lakers governor Jeanie Buss are "in a good place right now".

James believes that Los Angeles has the ability to get back into contention as soon as next season. There had been some rumors that the two sides could consider parting ways, but that doesn't seem to be under any kind of consideration from either party.

“From what I understand, LeBron and Jeanie are in a good place right now that despite the frustrations of this season LeBron believes that a few tweaks and some health can actually turn this thing around, and they can be super competitive,” Windhorst said. “He is invested, wants to be there.”

Via Brian Windhorst/ESPN

Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,832

Re: LeBron James, Jeanie Buss In A Good Place 

Post#2 » by Beethoven » Sat May 14, 2022 5:22 pm

Love these two. As a laker fan I'm still content with our team. Every team goes through their ups and downs it's how you pull through. Most teams never. We will be back on top again I'm confident.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
Dennis 37
RealGM
And1: 17,786

Post#3 » by Dennis 37 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:09 pm

As a fan of one of the non-Laker teams I'm so relieved that the minutia of everything Laker is communicated far more often than the minutia of the non-Laker teams.
tyler_rex
Sophomore
And1: 19

Post#4 » by tyler_rex » Sat May 14, 2022 8:19 pm

This article seemed a bit sketchy then I looked at the source and it was LeBron's personal media spokesman Windhorst so I know this is nothing more than a Klutch PR move.

Return to Wiretap Discussion