Khris Middleton Listed As Out For Game 7

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Khris Middleton Listed As Out For Game 7 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat May 14, 2022 11:22 pm

The Milwaukee Bucks have listed Khris Middleton as out for Game 7 of their second round series against the Boston Celtics. Game 7 will be played on Sunday afternoon in Boston.

Middleton is dealing with a Grade 2 MCL sprain in his left knee. He was injured late in Game 2 of the Bucks first round series victory over the Chicago Bulls.

Without Middleton, Milwaukee's offense has struggled against Boston. The Bucks offensive rating against the Celtics has been just 104.8. That's down considerably from Milwaukee's third-best offensive rating of 115.1 during the regular season.

Via RealGM Staff Report

LakersLegacy
Head Coach
And1: 3,868

Re: Khris Middleton Listed As Out For Game 7 

Post#2 » by LakersLegacy » Sun May 15, 2022 12:03 am

Huge loss, let’s we if Giannis can carry the Bucks without their 2nd or 3rd best player.
IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Post#3 » by IWishIWasHarden » Sun May 15, 2022 8:48 am

It will be interesting to see who wins game 7: the team without their clear second-best player or the team with aging Horford at center. If not for the homeground advantage, I would assume the team with Horford at center would win. With the homeground advantage, it's too close to call even with the Bucks may win in a blowout.
michuk
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#4 » by michuk » Sun May 15, 2022 10:10 am

IWishIWasHarden wrote:It will be interesting to see who wins game 7: the team without their clear second-best player or the team with aging Horford at center. If not for the homeground advantage, I would assume the team with Horford at center would win. With the homeground advantage, it's too close to call even with the Bucks may win in a blowout.

The game is in Boston
Patsfan1081
RealGM
And1: 5,486

Post#5 » by Patsfan1081 » Sun May 15, 2022 3:54 pm

LakersLegacy wrote:Huge loss, let’s we if Giannis can carry the Bucks without their 2nd or 3rd best player.

Is Holliday out?
IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Post#6 » by IWishIWasHarden » Sun May 15, 2022 5:15 pm

michuk wrote:
IWishIWasHarden wrote:It will be interesting to see who wins game 7: the team without their clear second-best player or the team with aging Horford at center. If not for the homeground advantage, I would assume the team with Horford at center would win. With the homeground advantage, it's too close to call even with the Bucks may win in a blowout.

The game is in Boston

Oh . . . better stand by my theory then and say Boston will win.

Return to Wiretap Discussion