LeBron James Says Luka Doncic His Favorite Under-25 Player

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

mplsfonz23
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,310

Re: LeBron James Says Luka Doncic His Favorite Under-25 Player 

Post#21 » by mplsfonz23 » Wed May 18, 2022 3:17 pm

CobraCommander wrote:
mplsfonz23 wrote:Still wants to play with his son. If, a big if Bronny even makes it to the NBA, dad will be stealing his spotlight. But then again, it's always been about himself.

Lebron loves balling and loves his son...it’s about him because he LOVES HIS son.....if anything this is one of the the only thingS I thought everyone would agree with. If you can ball with your son and make millions doing it... who wouldn’t
Bronny sucks. If it wasn't for his last name NOBODY would even pay any attn to him.
If dad really loves him, let him make it on his own. The pressure he put his son under to make the NBA isn't fair.
CobraCommander
RealGM
And1: 13,913

Post#22 » by CobraCommander » Wed May 18, 2022 5:36 pm

mplsfonz23 wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:
mplsfonz23 wrote:Still wants to play with his son. If, a big if Bronny even makes it to the NBA, dad will be stealing his spotlight. But then again, it's always been about himself.

Lebron loves balling and loves his son...it’s about him because he LOVES HIS son.....if anything this is one of the the only thingS I thought everyone would agree with. If you can ball with your son and make millions doing it... who wouldn’t
Bronny sucks. If it wasn't for his last name NOBODY would even pay any attn to him.
If dad really loves him, let him make it on his own. The pressure he put his son under to make the NBA isn't fair.

Bronny sucks might be a bit far...I’m not sure he will make the nba but let’s be real about this, if bronny gets Lebron to a team at age 40 and they can sell tickets because of that story, which team says no? Not many man not many - wiz got 10th pick last night...if we could have Lebron we would take bronny in a heart beat... realistically most teams don’t even seem like They are trying to win. The team that takes Lebron and Bronny will be letting the world know they are in it for entertainment- and hey...it is what it is.

Plus if you want a meritorious system you need to leave earth...from business, royalty, politics to legacy’s at schools...your lineage often dictates your starting point and we go from there lol ‘
Why shouldn’t bronny get those same perks as a royal considering his dad is the King :D
mplsfonz23
Assistant Coach

Post#23 » by mplsfonz23 » Wed May 18, 2022 6:44 pm

CobraCommander wrote:
mplsfonz23 wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:Lebron loves balling and loves his son...it’s about him because he LOVES HIS son.....if anything this is one of the the only thingS I thought everyone would agree with. If you can ball with your son and make millions doing it... who wouldn’t

Bronny sucks might be a bit far...I’m not sure he will make the nba but let’s be real about this, if bronny gets Lebron to a team at age 40 and they can sell tickets because of that story, which team says no? Not many man not many - wiz got 10th pick last night...if we could have Lebron we would take bronny in a heart beat... realistically most teams don’t even seem like They are trying to win. The team that takes Lebron and Bronny will be letting the world know they are in it for entertainment- and hey...it is what it is.

Plus if you want a meritorious system you need to leave earth...from business, royalty, politics to legacy’s at schools...your lineage often dictates your starting point and we go from there lol ‘
Why shouldn’t bronny get those same perks as a royal considering his dad is the King :D
Okay, fair enough. I haven't seen him play in a while, But Chet Holmgrem and his team beat them soundly, and Bronny really didn't show much.

Now, if he improves enough to be drafted, would it make sense to trade down a few spots and at least get some value back in case it doesn't work out. LBJ may be a shell 2 years from now. Does Bron even have an offer from a blue blood school? Kentucky is the only one I know of, but he offered like 10 years ago.
CobraCommander
RealGM

Post#24 » by CobraCommander » Wed May 18, 2022 9:18 pm

mplsfonz23 wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:
mplsfonz23 wrote:Bronny sucks. If it wasn't for his last name NOBODY would even pay any attn to him.

Okay, fair enough. I haven't seen him play in a while, But Chet Holmgrem and his team beat them soundly, and Bronny really didn't show much.

Now, if he improves enough to be drafted, would it make sense to trade down a few spots and at least get some value back in case it doesn't work out. LBJ may be a shell 2 years from now. Does Bron even have an offer from a blue blood school? Kentucky is the only one I know of, but he offered like 10 years ago.

I don’t see an nba player when I watch bronny. Teams are going to take him because they get Lebron...I don’t think he is going to college at all. Bronny is straight to the pros of Lebron has any chance of playing with him...remember bronny still in 11th grade
mplsfonz23
Assistant Coach

Post#25 » by mplsfonz23 » Thu May 19, 2022 4:12 pm

CobraCommander wrote:
mplsfonz23 wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:Bronny sucks might be a bit far...I’m not sure he will make the nba but let’s be real about this, if bronny gets Lebron to a team at age 40 and they can sell tickets because of that story, which team says no? Not many man not many - wiz got 10th pick last night...if we could have Lebron we would take bronny in a heart beat... realistically most teams don’t even seem like They are trying to win. The team that takes Lebron and Bronny will be letting the world know they are in it for entertainment- and hey...it is what it is.

I don’t see an nba player when I watch bronny. Teams are going to take him because they get Lebron...I don’t think he is going to college at all. Bronny is straight to the pros of Lebron has any chance of playing with him...remember bronny still in 11th grade
Doesn't he have to sit one year? He could go to the G league. Think LBJ will be washed up enough to go with him? :D
CobraCommander
RealGM

Post#26 » by CobraCommander » Thu May 19, 2022 11:01 pm

mplsfonz23 wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:
mplsfonz23 wrote:Okay, fair enough. I haven't seen him play in a while, But Chet Holmgrem and his team beat them soundly, and Bronny really didn't show much.

Doesn't he have to sit one year? He could go to the G league. Think LBJ will be washed up enough to go with him? :D

Washed king-

Lebron too big and in good enough shape and too athletic to be competent in the nba
mplsfonz23
Assistant Coach

Post#27 » by mplsfonz23 » Fri May 20, 2022 1:30 pm

CobraCommander wrote:
mplsfonz23 wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:I don’t see an nba player when I watch bronny. Teams are going to take him because they get Lebron...I don’t think he is going to college at all. Bronny is straight to the pros of Lebron has any chance of playing with him...remember bronny still in 11th grade

Washed king-

Lebron too big and in good enough shape and too athletic to be competent in the nba

Yeah, but his desire may not be in the best shape. He quit on his team when AD went down. His mental toughness has always been questioned.
CobraCommander
RealGM

Post#28 » by CobraCommander » Fri May 20, 2022 6:17 pm

mplsfonz23 wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:
mplsfonz23 wrote:Doesn't he have to sit one year? He could go to the G league. Think LBJ will be washed up enough to go with him? :D

Washed king-

Yeah, but his desire may not be in the best shape. He quit on his team when AD went down. His mental toughness has always been questioned.

He avg 30 points a game… lebron is still a monster - Lebron is still a top 20 to 40 player and will be better than all the wizards in 2 years lol

Return to Wiretap Discussion