Re: Victor Oladipo Out Against Bulls With Left Knee Tendonosis

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Victor Oladipo Out Against Bulls With Left Knee Tendonosis 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:35 am

Victor Oladipo will miss the Miami Heat's regular-season opener against the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday due to left knee tendonosis.

Erik Spoelstra said that Oladipo would be day-to-day.

“This is part of the process, when a player like Vic ramps it up, and then you add the workload and everything,” Erik Spoelstra said. “I think this is normal. And we want to proceed with care. And that’s all this is right now.

“He’s day-to-day, and we want to make sure we take care of this, so it doesn’t linger.”

Oladipo has appeared in just 12 regular-season games for the Heat over the past two seasons. 

Via Ira Winderman/South Florida Sun-Sentinel

IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Post#2 » by IWishIWasHarden » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:26 pm

It's not part of the process Eric. He's done. He has been trying to play a game for five years and can't even play in game 1. That's his career over. If you aren't healthy for game 1, you won't be for game 80.

I've never had tendonosis in my life. I don't even know what the word means. Never even seen it before. He can't stay healthy. He wasn't born to be an athlete. He should be an accountant.

I've seen it a million times. They say they've worked so hard to come back. Later they admit they were close to giving up. It'll never happen. They never stop being injury prone once it begins.
Elnegron
Rookie
And1: 374

Post#3 » by Elnegron » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:42 pm

IWishIWasHarden wrote:It's not part of the process Eric. He's done. He has been trying to play a game for five years and can't even play in game 1. That's his career over. If you aren't healthy for game 1, you won't be for game 80.

I've never had tendonosis in my life. I don't even know what the word means. Never even seen it before. He can't stay healthy. He wasn't born to be an athlete. He should be an accountant.

I've seen it a million times. They say they've worked so hard to come back. Later they admit they were close to giving up. It'll never happen. They never stop being injury prone once it begins.

This. They just justifying this as pat said he liked this team after flanking the offseason. U have nothing to sell the franchise when u said signing dipo back is like signing a new free agent

Return to Wiretap Discussion