Joshua Primo Puts Out Statement After Getting Released, Will 'Focus On My Mental Health'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Joshua Primo Puts Out Statement After Getting Released, Will 'Focus On My Mental Health' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:44 am

Joshua Primo put out a statement shortly after getting released by the San Antonio Spurs on Friday. 

"I know you are all surprised by today's announcement. I've been seeking help to deal with previous trauma I suffered and will now take this time to focus on my mental health treatment more fully.

"I hope to be able to discuss these issues in the future so I can help others who have suffered in a similar way. I appreciate privacy at this time," wrote Primo.

Primo was previously listed as out due to left glute soreness before getting waived an hour before the Spurs game against the Bulls.

The team picked up Primo's 2023-24 option for $4.3 million just weeks before the release. 

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/ESPN

Sinistar6
Starter
And1: 125

Re: Joshua Primo Puts Out Statement After Getting Released, Will 'Focus On My Mental Health' 

Post#2 » by Sinistar6 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:52 pm

The timing/ picking up the option and release don’t add up for me. News incoming?
I am just talking basketball timing and hope everything turns out alright for Primo and his fam.
Next time the cult's spaceship lands we'll all be wearing black Starburys.

-mcwelk
random_hero891
Rookie
And1: 810

Re: Joshua Primo Puts Out Statement After Getting Released, Will 'Focus On My Mental Health' 

Post#3 » by random_hero891 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:44 am

So let me get this straight; the dude waves his junk at women, and HE'S the victim? "Deal with previous trauma I've suffered...hope to be able to discuss these issues in the future so I can help others who have suffered in a similar way..." then he finishes the statement saying ReSpEcT mY pRiVaCy. What a clown.
goinrogue
Analyst
And1: 3,236

Post#4 » by goinrogue » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:38 pm

The statement sounds like it was written by a lawyer or a PR person. But to be fair anyone who would expose their genitals to women randomly is clearly suffering from serious mental health issues.

Return to Wiretap Discussion