Re: Fred VanVleet Expected To Sign With Klutch

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Fred VanVleet Expected To Sign With Klutch 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:46 am

Fred VanVleet is expected to hire Klutch as his new representation ahead of his potential upcoming free agency, sources told Marc Stein of Substack.

VanVleet recently parted ways with his old agent.

The point guard has been the subject of several trade rumors, with the Magic increasingly mentioned as a possible destination.  

Via Marc Stein/Substack

cheese318
Sixth Man
And1: 227

Re: Fred VanVleet Expected To Sign With Klutch 

Post#2 » by cheese318 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:23 pm

LAL trade rumors will be swirling now over the next next 7-10 days until the deadline passes. I don’t understand why Orlando Magic is the rumored team. Don’t they have like 3-4 PG’s of the future? Fultz, Suggs & Cole Anthony?!? I guess TOR would probably be interested in a swap with picks included which not so sure ORL is touching without a guaranteed new contract. FVT is 29 so not sure if the timelines match up. I’d pass and keep building through free agency/draft over trading for FVT. Can sign him for nothing this off-season if you really want him.

I didn’t realize how bad Suggs has been shooting the bal so SG is def the position they need to draft this off-season. Orlando is finally getting back to respectability now that they drafted superstar Paolo Banchero. Honestly Franz Wagner has been a helluva pick at #8 the year prior. Management is doing a great job with drafting the last few seasons. I guess it only makes sense after wasting Mo Bamba for years on end. Franz, Paolo & Wendell Carter are a solid three and tremendous amount of height. Bol Bol has been turning it around this year as well and admitted he could have worked a lot harder when he was drafted by Denver. Magic are definitely on the rise and just missing that stretch SG.
Hoopzilla wrote:
Whether I was born or not when the Orlando Magic tried to form a Super Team means absolutely nothing to this conversation. One thing is pretty clear, you are the load your mother should have swallowed and moved on with her life... :nod:
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,193

Re: Re: Fred VanVleet Expected To Sign With Klutch 

Post#3 » by LAKESHOW » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:46 am

We Got Him!
Home of the 17 Time World Champions

Return to Wiretap Discussion