Source Says Trading Russell Westbrook 'Removed Vampire From Locker Room' For Lakers

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 294

Source Says Trading Russell Westbrook 'Removed Vampire From Locker Room' For Lakers 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Feb 9, 2023 6:27 pm

The Los Angeles Lakers traded away Russell Westbrook in a move that improves their roster, but also could make their vibes better.

A source told ESPN's Dave McMenamin that trading away Westbrook "removes a vampire from the locker room."

Via Dave McMenamin/ESPN

Tamimi
Junior
And1: 30

Re: Source Says Trading Russell Westbrook 'Removed Vampire From Locker Room' For Lakers 

Post#2 » by Tamimi » Thu Feb 9, 2023 8:56 pm

It was all praise from the front office when they got him (and they fired Vogul mainly to keep Westbrook). Now he's a vampire? These front office guys never admit when they make mistakes....and boy do they make quite a few.
IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Re: Source Says Trading Russell Westbrook 'Removed Vampire From Locker Room' For Lakers 

Post#3 » by IWishIWasHarden » Thu Feb 9, 2023 9:00 pm

I haven't watched a Lakers game all year with Russ there. It's too much drama for me. It makes me feel anxious. Sad to say I think I'll enjoy NBA more when he's out of the league. His ego is too large; personality too large. He needs to settle into a roll or leave so people can enjoy watching again.
Rek
Senior
And1: 136

Post#4 » by Rek » Thu Feb 9, 2023 9:17 pm

Tamimi wrote:It was all praise from the front office when they got him (and they fired Vogul mainly to keep Westbrook). Now he's a vampire? These front office guys never admit when they make mistakes....and boy do they make quite a few.

Vogel should still be their coach. Caruso should still be there. The list goes on...
GunnerWRX
Veteran
And1: 1,305

Post#5 » by GunnerWRX » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:07 pm

LeBron brought in the vampire himself. Then he shot the vampire in the back with a silver bullet.

Return to Wiretap Discussion