Bulls Have No Intention Of Entertaining Zach LaVine Trade In Near Future

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 295

Bulls Have No Intention Of Entertaining Zach LaVine Trade In Near Future 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Nov 2, 2023 6:32 pm

The Chicago Bulls have no intention of trading Zach LaVine in the near future, a source tells Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times.

If the Bulls decide to change course on LaVine, it is considered unlikely that the Philadelphia 76ers can assemble the type of package they would seek. LaVine has been linked to the Sixers since they traded away James Harden to the Los Angeles Clippers.

LaVine is in Year 2 of a five-year, $215.2 million deal signed with the Bulls during the 2022 offseason.

DeMar DeRozan, who will be a free agent in the offseason, has also been considered a trade candidate.

Via Joe Cowley/Chicago Sun-Times

Guy
Sixth Man
And1: 362

Re: Bulls Have No Intention Of Entertaining Zach LaVine Trade In Near Future 

Post#2 » by Guy » Thu Nov 2, 2023 10:24 pm

Please free me of this Bulls leadership purgatory :oops:
Raptors Board

Lord_Zedd wrote:That was the best worst game I've ever seen in a long time.

The Bulls are forever our fathers
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,602

Post#3 » by dice » Fri Nov 3, 2023 2:49 am

neither does any other team
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
donaldtrump_00
Analyst
And1: 567

Post#4 » by donaldtrump_00 » Fri Nov 3, 2023 9:18 am

Lavine is talented but he lacks ball I.Q. in my personal opinion. He's always in attack mode and I know alot of people think that is a good thing. But he's in attack mode when the bulls need a basket the most and kills the ball movement at times. His bball i.q. is low when it comes to "when to pass" " when to shoot" "when to let his teammates carry him. He just either helps or kills all there momentum with a ill advised shot that makes no sense to take. And on drives he will run directly into the defense with no brain cell. He really needs to straighten that up. It's very fixable but his mind seems made up. He could be so much better if he masteredhis craft
haste10176
Bench Warmer
And1: 143

Post#5 » by haste10176 » Fri Nov 3, 2023 1:09 pm

What package do they think they will get for overpriced lavine to be honest if the sixers did this it would be as dumb as trading for Tobias harris and maxing him add in they let butler walk which was the dumb ontop of the fultz idiocy.. Lavine is not worth his contract and he wont get you a title.
Dan1970
Freshman
And1: 56

Post#6 » by Dan1970 » Fri Nov 3, 2023 1:17 pm

Translation- No team is dumb or desperate enough to take his bloated contract at this time.

Return to Wiretap Discussion