Re: Dennis Lindsey, Trajan Langdon, Marc Eversley Emerge As Candidates For Pistons' Job

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 295

Dennis Lindsey, Trajan Langdon, Marc Eversley Emerge As Candidates For Pistons' Job 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon May 13, 2024 3:59 pm

While Tim Connelly is likely the Detroit Pistons' top candidate to run their front office and Jon Horst will not be made available for an interview, a number of other candidates have emerged.

Trajan Langdon, Dennis Lindsey and Marc Eversley are among the potential candidates for the Pistons, sources tell James L. Edwards III and Shams Charania of The Athletic. 

Langdon is currently general manager of the New Orleans Pelicans under David Griffin.

Lindsey is in an advisory role with the Dallas Mavericks. 

Eversley is general manager of the Chicago Bulls under Arturas Karnisovas. Eversley was a candidate for the Pistons in 2020 before they hired Troy Weaver.

Via James L. Edwards III, Shams Charania/The Athletic

Rip32
Rookie
And1: 184

Re: Dennis Lindsey, Trajan Langdon, Marc Eversley Emerge As Candidates For Pistons' Job 

Post#2 » by Rip32 » Mon May 13, 2024 6:29 pm

lmao! My team the Pistons are a mess :banghead:

What do all them Assist GMs have in common, their teams are decent but not great

:nod: DETROIT VS EVERYBODY :nod:

I have no love for rogue moderators who abuse their authority
donaldtrump_00
Analyst
And1: 567

Post#3 » by donaldtrump_00 » Mon May 13, 2024 10:32 pm

Rip32 wrote:lmao! My team the Pistons are a mess :banghead:

What do all them Assist GMs have in common, their teams are decent but not great

Pistons have talent. They need the right vets. The problem isn't the gm
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,191

Post#4 » by moocow007 » Tue May 14, 2024 12:56 pm

donaldtrump_00 wrote:
Rip32 wrote:lmao! My team the Pistons are a mess :banghead:

Pistons have talent. They need the right vets. The problem isn't the gm

But isn't the job of the GM to find the right vets?

Return to Wiretap Discussion