Aaron Judge Wants Yankees\' Playoff Fate \'In My Hands\'

Moderator: TyCobb

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Aaron Judge Wants Yankees\' Playoff Fate \'In My Hands\' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Oct 7, 2019 11:57 am

Aaron Judge has had three doubles and four walks in the first two games of the ALDS and is embracing the pressure as the New York Yankees try to advance in the playoffs.

\"We are firing on all cylinders, and everybody is clicking and everybody is swinging the bat well,\" Judge said. \"That\'s when hitting becomes fun. You can lock in on one pitch, and if they make a mistake, you hammer it.

\"When everybody is firing on all cylinders, there are no holes in this offense. That\'s what we have been doing in the first two games, and we have to keep it rolling.\"

Judge said there are nerves and excitement at this time of year, but mostly it is about having fun.

“Anytime there’s a game on the line big situation … I want it in my hands,” Judge said. “That’s what it’s all about. You want to help your team win. Never shy away from those moments. I always had faith in my teammates if I didn’t get the job done, they would pick me up. Having faith in them frees me up to go out and do my job.”

Via T.R. Sullivan/MLB

TheCage4
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 509

Re: Aaron Judge Wants Yankees\' Playoff Fate \'In My Hands\' 

Post#2 » by TheCage4 » Tue Oct 8, 2019 12:26 pm

Unless Judge suddenly transforms into a two-way player, the lack of pitching on the Yankees end will prevent them from a championship.
“And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.” -Alan Moore

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion