Giants Owner Donated To QAnon Sympathizer Rep. Lauren Boebert

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Giants Owner Donated To QAnon Sympathizer Rep. Lauren Boebert 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:18 pm

Charles Johnson, the largest shareholder of the San Francisco Giants, donated the maximum amount before the 2020 general election to Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado.

Boebert has voiced her support for QAnon and also Tweeted the location of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the Jan. 6 siege fo the Capitol building. 

Johnson’s past contributions have attracted attention. Before the 2018 midterm elections, Johnson donated to then-U.S. Senate candidate Cindy Hyde-Smith, R-Miss., who came under fire during a successful campaign for saying she would be in “the front row” if invited to a public hanging. Johnson also donated $1,000 to a committee that created a racist radio ad in Arkansas.

\"Individual contributions of employees and investors are considered personal in nature,\" wrote the Giants when asked for comment. 

Via Matt Kawahara/San Francisco Giants

esqtvd
RealGM
And1: 3,899

Re: Giants Owner Donated To QAnon Sympathizer Rep. Lauren Boebert 

Post#2 » by esqtvd » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:16 pm

let the witch hunts begin
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
MasterIchiro
RealGM
And1: 5,340

Post#3 » by MasterIchiro » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:22 am

Not a good look chez whitey.
It has been written...
Buckeye-NBAFan
General Manager
And1: 4,537

Post#4 » by Buckeye-NBAFan » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:42 am

esqtvd wrote:let the witch hunts begin

You don't think Lauren Boebert will find evidence Soros, Gates, and the Clintons, Bidens and Obamas are running a global pedophile ring?

I mean, she found her husband exposing himself to minors, maybe she has a knack for this stuff.
esqtvd
RealGM

Post#5 » by esqtvd » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:32 am

Buckeye-NBAFan wrote:

You don't think Lauren Boebert will find evidence Soros, Gates, and the Clintons, Bidens and Obamas are running a global pedophile ring?

I mean, she found her husband exposing himself to minors, maybe she has a knack for this stuff.

source please
halifax
Pro Prospect
And1: 370

Post#6 » by halifax » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:34 am

Good for him. if only more rich people called out the soros types.
HotelVitale
RealGM
And1: 9,806

Post#7 » by HotelVitale » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:55 am

halifax wrote:Good for him. if only more rich people called out the soros types.

You just made no distinction between ‘actively supporting insane conspiracy theory that makes you worship corrupt pseudo-conservative president’ and ‘criticizing George Soros for donating to progressive causes.’ This stuff has consequences, you can treat it with a little more respect.
halifax
Pro Prospect

Post#8 » by halifax » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:00 am

HotelVitale wrote:
halifax wrote:Good for him. if only more rich people called out the soros types.

You just made no distinction between ‘actively supporting insane conspiracy theory that makes you worship corrupt pseudo-conservative president’ and ‘criticizing George Soros for donating to progressive causes.’ This stuff has consequences, you can treat it with a little more respect.

I am treating it with 'more respect'. the dangers of soros and his ilk that is.
'progressive causes' are only 'progress' if you're a liberal. soros has his hand in everything from election machines to europe's disastrous refugee policies. so much of america's divisiveness can be attributed to the open societies foundation.
I don't and never have supported QAnon. I don't know much about them other than they drive liberals crazy. so they must be doing something right.
AthrunZala
Freshman
And1: 25

Post#9 » by AthrunZala » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:21 am

[quote="halifax"][quote="HotelVitale"][quote="halifax"]Good for him. if only more rich people called out the soros types.[/quote]
You just made no distinction between ‘actively supporting insane conspiracy theory that makes you worship corrupt pseudo-conservative president’ and ‘criticizing George Soros for donating to progressive causes.’ [u]This stuff has consequences, you can treat it with a little more respect[/u].[/quote]

'progressive causes' are only 'progress' if you're a liberal. soros has his hand in everything from election machines to europe's disastrous refugee policies. so much of america's divisiveness can be attributed to the open societies foundation.
I don't and never have supported QAnon. I don't know much about them other than they drive liberals crazy. so they must be doing something right.[/quote]

Soros funds the BLM and Abortion groups. He destroys the lives of people.
halifax
Pro Prospect

Post#10 » by halifax » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:44 am

AthrunZala wrote:
halifax wrote:
HotelVitale wrote:You just made no distinction between ‘actively supporting insane conspiracy theory that makes you worship corrupt pseudo-conservative president’ and ‘criticizing George Soros for donating to progressive causes.’ This stuff has consequences, you can treat it with a little more respect.

I don't and never have supported QAnon. I don't know much about them other than they drive liberals crazy. so they must be doing something right.

Soros funds the BLM and Abortion groups. He destroys the lives of people.

this report couldn't have come out at a better time. the same day
headline "Antifa Activist Daniel Alan Baker Arrested for Plotting to Murder Trump Supporters — Tells Supporters on YouTube He Received Soros Money"
pwned.
Fairview4Life
RealGM
And1: 31,627

Post#11 » by Fairview4Life » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:08 pm

9. Similarly, IF THOU HAST SPENT the entire offseason predicting that thy team will stink, thou shalt not gloat, nor even be happy, shouldst thou turn out to be correct. Realistic analysis is fine, but be a fan first, a smug smarty-pants second.
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Post#12 » by Barcs » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:48 pm

Boebert is a seditionist and Qanon is an organization of clowns. He should sell the team.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
Barcs
Veteran

Post#13 » by Barcs » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:51 pm

esqtvd wrote:
Buckeye-NBAFan wrote:

source please

https://annelandmanblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Boebert-Jason-record-2.pdf
esqtvd
RealGM

Post#14 » by esqtvd » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:58 pm

Barcs wrote:
esqtvd wrote:
Buckeye-NBAFan wrote:

source please

https://annelandmanblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Boebert-Jason-record-2.pdf

Her husband was a flasher therefore she will accuse Soros of being a pedophile. ok :roll:
halifax
Pro Prospect

Post#15 » by halifax » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:38 am

looking to the ADL and BBC for their opinions on soros is egregious. they can report the news but opinionated pieces are overtly biased.
I've got an opinion piece on soros by former CNN host glenn beck. I'll consider reading yours when you consider reading mine.
halifax
Pro Prospect

Post#16 » by halifax » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:57 am

every year the soros summit i mean Davos summit all the world leaders get together and listen to soros lecture them on what they're doing wrong. then he does it again the world economic forum. and the leaders clap. how much of what goes on there makes msm ? it is secretive, it is controversial, the red carpet is rolled out for him. have no comment on the supposed pedophile ring but his bribing of the trudeau government to relax its borders and eliminate the term refugee from mainstream press in canada is egregious. the protesters don't all get their funding from the same place but the open society foundation is definitely one of them.
Soros is a major enemy of the conservative right not the liberal left. that is why the msm gives him a pass every time he's in the news.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/update-antifa-activist-daniel-alan-baker-arrested-plotting-murder-trump-supporters-says-received-soros-money/

you're welcome
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,970

Post#17 » by Sedale Threatt » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:45 am

Meanwhile, in the freaking United States of America, straight-up 3rd world dictator sh*t:

Read on Twitter
Fairview4Life
RealGM
And1: 31,627

Post#18 » by Fairview4Life » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:57 am

Gatewaypundit and Glenn Beck are the whole point of my post. You lap up these lies because they are part of decades of right wing propaganda that you can’t disentangle from your brain. Your brain can’t accept the failures of right wing policies so of course there must be some kind of massive global conspiracy. Instead of dealing with the cognitive dissonance, you retreat to blaming a boogey man. The money would really trickle down if only George Soros and his cabal would let it. Also, they’re all pedophiles and eat babies and think the Star Wars prequels were good. “Former CNN correspondent” Glenn Beck has gotten to the bottom of it! Pepe Silvia lives!

The inability to understand the massive gulf between “both sides” is embarrassing for your family. Like one of your complaints is that Soros “has his hand in election machines” and you want us to take you **** seriously?
9. Similarly, IF THOU HAST SPENT the entire offseason predicting that thy team will stink, thou shalt not gloat, nor even be happy, shouldst thou turn out to be correct. Realistic analysis is fine, but be a fan first, a smug smarty-pants second.
Barcs
Veteran

Post#19 » by Barcs » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:02 pm

esqtvd wrote:

Her husband was a flasher therefore she will accuse Soros of being a pedophile. ok :roll:

I didn't say that. I just gave you the source of her husband's arrest for exposing himself to minors as you asked. The other person was obviously being facetious with the Soros line. The Soros conspiracy theories are a JOKE that come straight from Qanon.
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,863

Post#20 » by Stanford » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:00 pm

Barcs wrote:The Soros conspiracy theories are a JOKE that come straight from Qanon.

They come straight from millenniums of antisemitism.

halifax wrote:I don't and never have supported QAnon.

I believe you. Can't wait to find out which Jewish person you find troubling next.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion