Trevor Bauer Calls Out Dodgers Amid Recent Slide

Moderator: TyCobb

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Trevor Bauer Calls Out Dodgers Amid Recent Slide 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue May 11, 2021 12:34 pm

The Los Angeles Dodgers went 43-17 last season on their way to a World Series title.

They entered the season with high expectations, but came into the week at 18-17.

\"I\'m pissed, personally. I freaking hate losing,\" Trevor Bauer said. \"I want to win. That\'s why I came here. We are not playing up to our capability right now so I\'m mad. I\'m not going to speak on behalf of anybody else.

\"It\'s early and you can say it\'s early and you can say there\'s no need to panic and you can say all these things, and they\'re all true, but at the end of the day, we\'re not just going to roll the bats and balls out there and win baseball games.\"

Having signed as a free agent, Bauer has delivered. He has a 2.50 ERA, a 4.79 K/BB ratio, and an MLB-leading 50 1/3 innings.

Via Dayn Perry/CBS Sports

TimeisIllmatic
Sixth Man
And1: 318

Re: Trevor Bauer Calls Out Dodgers Amid Recent Slide 

Post#2 » by TimeisIllmatic » Wed May 12, 2021 5:20 pm

Sounds like he's more upset about losing rather than calling out anyone.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,452

Post#3 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu May 13, 2021 5:52 am

TimeisIllmatic wrote:Sounds like he's more upset about losing rather than calling out anyone.

He just called out the entire Dodgers organization. He's a psycho prima dona.

Sounds like he's the little baby we all thought he might be. As a Mets' fan, I'm now elated that we didn't sign him.
Free Palestine
TimeisIllmatic
Sixth Man

Post#4 » by TimeisIllmatic » Thu May 13, 2021 11:27 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
TimeisIllmatic wrote:Sounds like he's more upset about losing rather than calling out anyone.

Sounds like he's the little baby we all thought he might be. As a Mets' fan, I'm now elated that we didn't sign him.

Well to be fair, I don't think the Mets will be winning anything anytime soon either.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#5 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu May 13, 2021 11:30 pm

TimeisIllmatic wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Well to be fair, I don't think the Mets will be winning anything anytime soon either.

Well, to be fair, we're in first place the NL East and (1) we haven't hit yet; and (2) we're missing Noah Syndergaard and Carlos Carrasco from our starting rotation. They'll be back soon and you will eat your words. :D
Free Palestine
TimeisIllmatic
Sixth Man

Post#6 » by TimeisIllmatic » Fri May 14, 2021 8:25 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
TimeisIllmatic wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Well, to be fair, we're in first place the NL East and (1) we haven't hit yet; and (2) we're missing Noah Syndergaard and Carlos Carrasco from our starting rotation. They'll be back soon and you will eat your words. :D

See y'all in the playoffs
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#7 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri May 14, 2021 8:35 pm

TimeisIllmatic wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
TimeisIllmatic wrote:

See y'all in the playoffs

:D
Free Palestine

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion