Trevor Lawrence Suggests He Could Remain At Clemson In 2021

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Trevor Lawrence Suggests He Could Remain At Clemson In 2021 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:30 am

Trevor Lawrence left open the possibility of returning to Clemson in 2021 for his senior season instead of entering the NFL draft.

\"My mindset has been that I\'m going to move on,\" Lawrence said Tuesday. \"But who knows? There\'s a lot of things that could happen.\"

The New York Jets currently are projected to have the top pick in the draft as the NFL\'s only winless team.

Lawrence has a 31-1 record as a starting college quarterback and has the top-ranked Tigers (6-0) in line for a sixth consecutive ACC title and trip to the College Football Playoff.

\"No matter where I go -- whether that\'s across the country or whether it\'s close to home, whether I stay another year -- we\'ll work it out,\" Lawrence said.

Via ESPN

BostonCouchGM
Head Coach
And1: 4,857

Re: Trevor Lawrence Suggests He Could Remain At Clemson In 2021 

Post#2 » by BostonCouchGM » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:01 am

he's definitely NOT staying at Clemson. He'll just dictate where he gets drafted. It'll be all the talking heads talk about if it means he forces his way to another team besides the Giants or Jets but at the end of the day, that pick will be traded for a King's ransom rather than using the pick on him and him refusing to go leaving that team with nothing.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion