Santonio Holmes To Wait Until After Draft Before Signing

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Santonio Holmes To Wait Until After Draft Before Signing 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Apr 9, 2014 2:41 am

Santonio Holmes will likely wait until after the May NFL Draft before signing with a team.

The draft class is deep at wide receiver and many teams are waiting to determine whether there is a need for Holmes.

Holmes spent the past four seasons with the New York Jets.

Via Mike Florio/Pro Football Talk

NY Knicka
Pro Prospect
And1: 275

Re: Santonio Holmes To Wait Until After Draft Before Signing 

Post#2 » by NY Knicka » Wed Apr 9, 2014 5:46 pm

Like he has a choice
BloodyNose
Banned User
And1: 2,255

Post#3 » by BloodyNose » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:41 pm

DatNYKnicka wrote:Like he has a choice

exactly, every team is going to draft their players and then see if they can use anyone like holmes. This is why it never pays to have a crappy attitude when you're younger in the NFL, when you're older and declining a bit you become an last resort. I still think santonio can still produce tho.

I use richard sherman as an example, when this dude gets older idk how hes gonna run his mouth. Hes not even that fast to begin with his decline is going to be brutal
Scalabrine
RealGM
And1: 7,368

Post#4 » by Scalabrine » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:14 am

BloodyNose wrote:
DatNYKnicka wrote:Like he has a choice

exactly, every team is going to draft their players and then see if they can use anyone like holmes. This is why it never pays to have a crappy attitude when you're younger in the NFL, when you're older and declining a bit you become an last resort. I still think santonio can still produce tho.

I use richard sherman as an example, when this dude gets older idk how hes gonna run his mouth. Hes not even that fast to begin with his decline is going to be brutal

I dont think your right. Sherman studies tape and finds advantages, hes also a very good leader. Sure he runs his mouth but having a guy with his leadership abilities and his knowledge of the ins and outs should be valuable pastwhen hes an elite CB.
Go Knicks!

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion