Bills Unlikely To Relocate To Los Angeles

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Bills Unlikely To Relocate To Los Angeles 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon May 26, 2014 7:45 pm

The NFL hasn't had a home in Los Angeles for nearly two decades and the Buffalo Bills are available following the passing of Ralph Wilson.

“I’ve finally, personally come to a conclusion,” Los Angeles City Councilman Bernard Parks said. “I have to resign myself to the fact the NFL is not coming.

“After you put 10 years into something with nothing in return ... If this was a marriage, you’d be divorced.”

“When you factor in moving costs and what it will take to construct a stadium,” said Hall of Fame defensive end Howie Long, “the price of getting Los Angeles would be very difficult.”

Long played for the Los Angeles Raiders.

“It’s sounding more and more like we’ll have a team in London before we do in L.A.,” Long said.

Via Tim Graham/Buffalo News

StonedFan420
Rookie
And1: 2,393

Re: Bills Unlikely To Relocate To Los Angeles 

Post#2 » by StonedFan420 » Mon May 26, 2014 8:44 pm

“It’s sounding more and more like we’ll have a team in London before we do in L.A.,” Long said.

or Toronto!
Ralow
Junior
And1: 0

Re: Bills Unlikely To Relocate To Los Angeles 

Post#3 » by Ralow » Tue May 27, 2014 3:51 pm

I wish Mark Davis would just move the Raiders back to LA. They'd make WAY more money in a new stadium there than they do in o.Co stadium or whatever it's called now. Plus, they wouldn't have to compete with the 49ers for fans. This should have been done 10 years ago.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion