Re: Sam Bradford Believes Eagles Could Trade Him At Draft

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Sam Bradford Believes Eagles Could Trade Him At Draft 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Sam Bradford believes there's a chance he could be traded at the NFL Draft.

The Philadelphia Eagles acquired Bradford this offseason from the St. Louis Rams, but the team remains connected to a deal for Marcus Mariota.

"Bradford doesn't know where he's going to be," said Jason Cole of Bleacher Report. "Yes, he believes the Eagles are going to keep him at this point in time, trust them, but only so far because the [2015 NFL Draft] has not played out. So he believes there is still a possibility that he could be traded somewhere else. And if that's the case, he wants to wait to see whether that's a team he ultimately wants to stay with long-term."

Bradford and the Eagles have yet to discuss an extension.

One trade scenario that has been floated around the league is a three-team deal in which Bradford goes to the Cleveland Browns for the 19th overall pick and then flip that selection, along with No. 20, Fletcher Cox and Mychal Kendricks to the Tennessee Titans for the second pick.

Via Eliot Shorr-Parks/Star-Ledger

saintEscaton
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,865

Post#2 » by saintEscaton » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:32 am

That traded is preposterous, giving up 2 firsts and your only 2 legit defensive players for a dual threat QB who is far from a sure thing? Chip needs to stop playing GM and get over his Oregon crush, or he will be responsible for solely destroying the Eagles over a single offseason
Jonestown Suicide Squad

[. Sign the Petition To Force Sarver Into Selling Our Team

https://www.change.org/p/robert-sarver-sell-the-phoenix-suns-basketball-team-2

JCruz6
Junior
And1: 20

Post#3 » by JCruz6 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:50 am

saintEscaton wrote:That traded is preposterous, giving up 2 firsts and your only 2 legit defensive players for a dual threat QB who is far from a sure thing? Chip needs to stop playing GM and get over his Oregon crush, or he will be responsible for solely destroying the Eagles over a single offseason

AMEN!!!!! I didn't really worry about the McCoy trade, or letting Maclin walk; Chip improved the defense, which did better than expected last year (in some instances), but this trade is ridiculous!!!

Kendricks is a strong candidate to be an elite if he can stay healthy. Don't care how much Chip loves his Ducks, you gave up a first for Sammy, so until a very good deal pops up, you stick with him.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,738

Post#4 » by the_process » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:49 am

Just say no to trading Fletcher Cox. Kendricks... meh. Offer Bradford and 20 for 12 and Cleveland's 2nd; then give 12, the 2nd, and next year's 1st for 2. If that's not enough, then forget it.
mcclarse
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#5 » by mcclarse » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:23 pm

As a Cleveland fan I don't want anything to do with another quick fix QB, and I certainly don't want Sam Bradford. Be patient and get the right guy or this cycle of endless QBs will continue. If we can't get Winston, I'm really not interested in trading any early pick for a QB in this draft - unless by some miracle that happens to be Philip Rivers. Use those picks on d-line o-line (RT) and please God, get a receiver. If Garrett Grayson were to fall past the 2nd round I would be interested. Otherwise, not so much.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion