Hue Jackson: Browns Need 'To Go Get' QB At No. 2

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Hue Jackson: Browns Need 'To Go Get' QB At No. 2 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:25 pm

Hue Jackson is in favor of the Cleveland Browns targeting a quarterback at the top of the draft.

"If there is a QB at #2 that is a best fit for our team, we need to go get him. It's my opinion we need a QB," said Jackson.

The Browns are unlikely to keep Johnny Manziel.

Unless the Tennessee Titans trade down, the Browns will have any quarterback in the draft they have at the top of their board.

Cal's Jared Goff, North Dakota State's Carson Wentz and Paxton Lynch of Memphis are atop most team's boards at quarterback.

Via Andy Fenelon/NFL.com

TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Re: Hue Jackson: Browns Need 'To Go Get' QB At No. 2 

Post#2 » by TheOUTLAW » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:45 am

RealGM Wiretap wrote:Hue Jackson is in favor of the Cleveland Browns targeting a quarterback at the top of the draft."If there is a QB at #2 that is a best fit for our team, we need to go get him. It's my opinion we need a QB," said Jackson.The Browns are unlikely to keep Johnny Manziel.Unless the Tennessee Titans trade down, the Browns will have any quarterback in the draft they have at the top of their board.Cal's Jared Goff, North Dakota State's Carson Wentz and Paxton Lynch of Memphis are atop most team's boards at quarterback.Via Andy Fenelon/NFL.com

This site is so dishonest with their Wiretap headlines.

You guys need a fact checker. If a comment is prefaced with if, you can't make it definitive.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion