Johnny Manziel Believes Cowboys, Rams, Chiefs Interested

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Johnny Manziel Believes Cowboys, Rams, Chiefs Interested 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Feb 3, 2016 1:24 am

Johnny Manziel has reportedly told people that the Dallas Cowboys, Los Angeles Rams and Kansas City Chiefs have interest in signing him.

Manziel will be released by the Cleveland Browns as soon as the NFL calendar year of 2016 begins.

The Rams had draft interest in Manziel, while Ed Werder reports the Chiefs have no interest.

Via Ed Werder/ESPN

gokings2010
Sophomore
And1: 6

Re: Johnny Manziel Believes Cowboys, Rams, Chiefs Interested 

Post#2 » by gokings2010 » Wed Feb 3, 2016 2:53 pm

This kid has been trouble since coming into the NFL and even in college the kid was in trouble. I can see Dallas taking him since they take criminals on their team by addin Hardy and interested in Ray Rice. I'd like to see the NFL put their foot down and kick this guy out and not give an extra chance. How many chances does a professional sport have to give these athletes before they turn things around? The kids should know it's a privilege and if u keep messing up then it is what it is and ur out. Not a lil fine for these athletes that have millions.
anatomicbomb
Sixth Man
And1: 1,208

Post#3 » by anatomicbomb » Wed Feb 3, 2016 5:17 pm

If we are going to report on Manziel's beliefs, then we might as well report:

Manziel believes eponymous rap album will sell 100 million copies. Manziel believes having sex with a dolphin better than a person. Manziel believes he is the son of Odin, and was sent to Earth to protect it from the Decepticons.

Spoiler:
Everything is practice.
BarneyGumble
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,210

Post#4 » by BarneyGumble » Thu Feb 4, 2016 3:48 am

gokings2010 wrote:This kid has been trouble since coming into the NFL and even in college the kid was in trouble. I can see Dallas taking him since they take criminals on their team by addin Hardy and interested in Ray Rice. I'd like to see the NFL put their foot down and kick this guy out and not give an extra chance. How many chances does a professional sport have to give these athletes before they turn things around? The kids should know it's a privilege and if u keep messing up then it is what it is and ur out. Not a lil fine for these athletes that have millions.

So he's a criminal because he likes to go to parties and drink and not take his job seriously? :crazy:
Combs84
Freshman
And1: 10

Post#5 » by Combs84 » Thu Feb 4, 2016 4:10 pm

BarneyGumble wrote:
gokings2010 wrote:This kid has been trouble since coming into the NFL and even in college the kid was in trouble. I can see Dallas taking him since they take criminals on their team by addin Hardy and interested in Ray Rice. I'd like to see the NFL put their foot down and kick this guy out and not give an extra chance. How many chances does a professional sport have to give these athletes before they turn things around? The kids should know it's a privilege and if u keep messing up then it is what it is and ur out. Not a lil fine for these athletes that have millions.

So he's a criminal because he likes to go to parties and drink and not take his job seriously? :crazy:

While I think if he was still playing football he should be allowed to do whatever he wants outside of the locker room, but to be fair it seems he's assaulted his GF now twice.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion