Richard Sherman Threatens To 'Ruin' Reporter's Career

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Richard Sherman Threatens To 'Ruin' Reporter's Career 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Richard Sherman threatened to "ruin" a local reporter's career after "a couple of tough questions," according to another reporter.

The incident occurred when Jim Moore of 710 ESPN asked Sherman about his nationally televised sideline blowup at offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell during last Thursday's win over the Los Angeles Rams.

According to Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times, Moore "told Sherman that he didn't understand that Bevell is trying to call plays he thinks will work but that Sherman thinks he has a 'better handle' of what should be called."

"No," Sherman told Moore, saying: "I just had a -- we had a -- prior experience (the Super Bowl) so we talked about that. But let me guess -- you have a better play to call. Let me guess, you have a better experience."

When Moore responded "no," Sherman told him: "Then you should probably kind of stop."

The All-Pro defender then passed Moore on his way back to the locker room and told the reporter: "You don't want to go there. You do not. I'll ruin your career."

Per Condotta, Moore asked Sherman: "You'll ruin my career? How are you going to do that?"

"I'll make sure you don't get your media pass anymore," Sherman said.

"Is that right?" Moore asked.

"Yes, it is," Sherman said.

Sherman later apologized for the incident on Twitter.

Via Marc Sessler/NFL

tarantism
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,146

Re: Richard Sherman Threatens To 'Ruin' Reporter's Career 

Post#2 » by tarantism » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:09 pm

Will this guy just shut up already. Sheesh.
Melo and amare should thrive in this offense. If Jeremy Tyler and cole Aldridge looked that good in summer league then us knick fans have a lot to be excited about. Make room for all the bandwagoners when we take off

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion