Alex Smith Feels 'Sense Of Urgency' From Andy Reid

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Alex Smith Feels 'Sense Of Urgency' From Andy Reid 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:33 pm

After another playoff loss, Alex Smith says he feels a "sense of urgency" from Andy Reid as the Kansas City Chiefs try to take the next step in the postseason.

"We've talked a lot, and for sure, the talk was just the sense of urgency -- [him saying] 'let's go get it, you and me,'" Smith said. "For both of us, I think you realize the opportunities are less and less. You can't take them all for granted. We all felt like we had an awesome opportunity and we didn't get it done. So even more so, let's press on the gas and let's go."

Via Josh Alper/Pro Football Talk

Tussin33
Sophomore
And1: 38

Re: Alex Smith Feels 'Sense Of Urgency' From Andy Reid 

Post#2 » by Tussin33 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:31 pm

This dude needs a historic Defense to carry him to a Superbowl win. Going back to the loss vs Pitt. I think it was a 2 pt conversion they needed to tie it and up there was a penalty so it was like 15+ yards from the endzone. I would have bet my life savings that Alex Smith wasn't punching it in from that far out... and sure as **** it wasn't close.
HeartBreaking
Starter
And1: 2,313

Re: Alex Smith Feels 'Sense Of Urgency' From Andy Reid 

Post#3 » by HeartBreaking » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:18 am

Tussin33 wrote:This dude needs a historic Defense to carry him to a Superbowl win. Going back to the loss vs Pitt. I think it was a 2 pt conversion they needed to tie it and up there was a penalty so it was like 15+ yards from the endzone. I would have bet my life savings that Alex Smith wasn't punching it in from that far out... and sure as **** it wasn't close.

agreed guys a terrible quarterback. Nick foles should have been groomed into the starter
PaulieWal wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:He's going to get fined by the league for that. Marv Albert was actually saying don't do that, don't do that. Meanwhile half the audience was thinking Marv should know.

That's Kevin Harlan.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion