Jury Acquits Aaron Hernandez In Double-Murder Trial

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Jury Acquits Aaron Hernandez In Double-Murder Trial 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Aaron Hernandez, who is already serving a life sentence for a 2013 murder, was acquitted Friday in a 2012 double slaying prosecutors said was fueled by his anger over a spilled drink.

The former New England Patriots tight end wept quietly as the verdicts were read in Boston.

After six days of deliberations, the jury found Hernandez not guilty of first-degree murder in the killings of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado. It convicted him of a single charge: unlawful possession of a gun. The judge sentenced him to an additional four to five years in prison, separate from his existing life sentence.

Via ESPN

eddie jerel
Sophomore
And1: 9

Re: Jury Acquits Aaron Hernandez In Double-Murder Trial 

Post#2 » by eddie jerel » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:57 am

Even though i don't think he'll have his Life Sentence overturned shouldn't it be? I ask b/c that Trial was based on his being guilty of these murders being reason Lloyd was murdered. So based on other Trials and Legal Experts,he's really guilty of Manslaughter a 20yr-30yr Max sentence crime.
EnriCela13
Sophomore
And1: 28

Re: Jury Acquits Aaron Hernandez In Double-Murder Trial 

Post#3 » by EnriCela13 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:58 pm

eddie jerel wrote:Even though i don't think he'll have his Life Sentence overturned shouldn't it be? I ask b/c that Trial was based on his being guilty of these murders being reason Lloyd was murdered. So based on other Trials and Legal Experts,he's really guilty of Manslaughter a 20yr-30yr Max sentence crime.

Nah he shouldn't be haha

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion