Alshon Jeffery Signs Four-Year, $52M Extension With Eagles

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Alshon Jeffery Signs Four-Year, $52M Extension With Eagles 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Dec 3, 2017 12:07 am

Alshon Jeffery has signed a four-year, $52 million extension with the Philadelphia Eagles. Jeffery's contract includes $27 million in guaranteed money.

Jeffery signed a one-year deal with the Eagles this past offseason.

"First of all I just want to thank Jeffrey Lurie and the entire Eagles organization," Jeffery said a statement released by the team. "Like I said the other day, I love it here. I'm blessed to have the opportunity to play for this organization and for these fans. Everyone has welcomed me with open arms and now I'm looking forward to being here for a long time. We have a great group here and I'm excited to be a part of it."

"Alshon has been a tremendous addition to this organization on and off the field," the Eagles added. "We place a priority on making sure we are able to build the team around quality players like Alshon who embrace this team and this city the way he has. We are excited about his future here."

Jeffery now ranks behind only DeAndre Hopkins, Julio Jones, Demaryius Thomas and Dez Bryant in guaranteed money among wide receivers.

Via Ian Rapoport/NFL.com

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion