Colts Fire Chuck Pagano

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Colts Fire Chuck Pagano 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:39 pm

The Indianapolis Colts have fired Chuck Pagano.

Via Ian Rapoport/NFL.com

PDXKnight
RealGM
And1: 2,676

Re: Colts Fire Chuck Pagano 

Post#2 » by PDXKnight » Mon Jan 1, 2018 6:41 am

Not shocking although its hard to win there with the problems they've had at qb lately
BorkLazer
Senior
And1: 427

Post#3 » by BorkLazer » Mon Jan 1, 2018 1:03 pm

This is long overdue, should have been canned last year.
23artest23
Head Coach
And1: 193

Post#4 » by 23artest23 » Mon Jan 1, 2018 1:11 pm

Oden2 wrote:Not shocking although its hard to win there with the problems they've had at qb lately

No, its easy to win here. Unfortunately, Chucky is just incompetent. As was Ryan Grigson. Add Jim Irsay as well. So for the past 6 years, most our coaching and management has been incompetent. Particularly the past 3 or 4 years. The incompetence is what led to the QB issues. It makes no sense to draft a likely future HoFer and all time great in Luck just to destroy his career with terrible decision making, no protection, or any semblance of a real offense around. Irsay is an owner but Pagano and Grigson...they were so terrible at HC and GM that I'd be shocked if either ever gets an opportunity to do so again.
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Post#5 » by Barcs » Mon Jan 1, 2018 3:21 pm

How are the QB issues, his fault??? He can't control the health of Luck. If Luck didn't get hurt, they'd be contending. It's silly to blame him completely, although I bet the Colts are wishing they didn't dump Peyton. He could have gotten them another superbowl. I think it's more on upper management than the coaching staff. They are the ones to blame for letting the oline go to **** and making bad trades
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion