Sean McDermott Doesn\'t Dismiss Eagles\' Interest In LeSean McCoy

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Sean McDermott Doesn\'t Dismiss Eagles\' Interest In LeSean McCoy 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Sean McDermott did nothing to dismiss a report on Wednesday that the Philadelphia Eagles are interested in trading for LeSean McCoy, who they traded to the Buffalo Bills before the 2015 season.

\"LeSean is one of our better players,\" McDermott said. \"I thought he had a good game [in Sunday\'s 13-12 win over the Tennessee Titans]. Really, we\'re just looking forward to playing the Houston Texans [this Sunday].

\"We get calls all the time. Incoming calls happen all the time. [General manager] Brandon [Beane] and I talk a lot. I won\'t go into any more detail than that. Really, again, this is a big week for us. Another opportunity to get better. Another opportunity for us to develop as a football team against a very good opponent, in particular down there in a tough place to play.\"

The Eagles placed Jay Ajayi on injured reserve with a torn ACL earlier this week.

Asked specifically Wednesday if the Eagles had contacted Buffalo, McDermott said, \"I\'m not gonna go into any more detail than I said.\"

Via Mike Rodak/ESPN

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion