Chiefs Don\'t Want Patrick Mahomes Playing Basketball

Moderator: Mr. E

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 155

Chiefs Don\'t Want Patrick Mahomes Playing Basketball 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Feb 7, 2019 11:18 pm

The Kansas City Chiefs want to be careful with the reigning NFL MVP and don\'t want Patrick Mahomes playing pickup basketball.

Video surfaced this week of Mahomes playing basketball, leading the Chiefs to issue the edict.

Kansas City general manager Brett Veach said the team contacted Mahomes\' agent after seeing the video.

\"Yes I did see the tweet of Pat Mahomes playing basketball,\" Veach said. \"We did address it and as soon as I saw, it probably took me two seconds to call his agent and tell him that was a big \'no no.\' So I think the (Chiefs) Kingdom can rest assured that we have that under control. No more basketball for Pat.\"

Via Kevin Patra/NFL

DarkHawk
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,854

Re: Chiefs Don\'t Want Patrick Mahomes Playing Basketball 

Post#2 » by DarkHawk » Fri Feb 8, 2019 7:12 pm

That's gotta be rough. If you're a huge fan of playing and basically not being able to play until your career is over is tough. I get it though. He could tear his achilles and curtail his playing career just as fast as it started.
King 4 a Day, fool for a life time
DannyAingeIsGod
Sophomore
And1: 23

Re: Chiefs Don\'t Want Patrick Mahomes Playing Basketball 

Post#3 » by DannyAingeIsGod » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:01 pm

LOL maybe if it was LeBron trying to play with some nfl jockies that may be an issue, but really worried about a football player playing basketball!?! LoL loosers

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion