Antonio Brown Rejects Potential Trade To Bills

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Antonio Brown Rejects Potential Trade To Bills 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Mar 8, 2019 1:28 pm

Antonio Brown rejected a deal that would have sent him to the Buffalo Bills.

The Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers had \"positive\" talks on a potential deal involving Brown.

Brown indicated he would not report to the Bills if traded to the franchise.

Via Gerry Dulac/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Saints14
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,466

Re: Antonio Brown Rejects Potential Trade To Bills 

Post#2 » by Saints14 » Fri Mar 8, 2019 4:44 pm

He's the ultimate diva. I'm glad it didn't work out, he's going to be a major detriment to whatever team he ends up with
C-Melo Man
Junior
And1: 197

Post#3 » by C-Melo Man » Fri Mar 8, 2019 5:31 pm

I'd really love to know who's putting what in Antonio Brown's ear. I can't stand the Steelers, but he should be counting his blessing to play with a future HOF QB in Ben Roethlisberger. Games in the past has shown without Ben getting him the ball, Brown's production has dropped. Now he throws him under the bus & the organization? He wants to contend, but get a lot of guaranteed money. There's not really a playoff contender willing to give up the farm for AB without knowing that they can deal with the baggage he brings. Pittsburgh extended him too, so I don't understand his being disgruntled. AB has always been about himself & his brand.
WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 26,635

Post#4 » by WaltFrazier » Fri Mar 8, 2019 6:05 pm

I hope they trade him to a cold weather team, with a bad or average QB and passing attack. He will soon see how good he had it in the Steelers' offence.
There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.
WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 26,635

Post#5 » by WaltFrazier » Fri Mar 8, 2019 6:08 pm

I hope they trade him to a cold weather team, with a bad or average QB and passing attack. He will soon see how good he had it in the Steelers' offence.
There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.
cheese318
Sixth Man
And1: 227

Post#6 » by cheese318 » Fri Mar 8, 2019 10:57 pm

C-Melo Man wrote:I'd really love to know who's putting what in Antonio Brown's ear. I can't stand the Steelers, but he should be counting his blessing to play with a future HOF QB in Ben Roethlisberger. Games in the past has shown without Ben getting him the ball, Brown's production has dropped. Now he throws him under the bus & the organization? He wants to contend, but get a lot of guaranteed money. There's not really a playoff contender willing to give up the farm for AB without knowing that they can deal with the baggage he brings. Pittsburgh extended him too, so I don't understand his being disgruntled. AB has always been about himself & his brand.

They weren’t getting the farm once all this nonsense started. If they can get a decent pick at this point they have to take it. Saints/Packers are strong options. Than I would consider Raiders/49ers as well because he will agree to that destination. But right now Brown is being super picky. Wonder if the NYG would even consider him
Hoopzilla wrote:
Whether I was born or not when the Orlando Magic tried to form a Super Team means absolutely nothing to this conversation. One thing is pretty clear, you are the load your mother should have swallowed and moved on with her life... :nod:

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion