Re: Le\'Veon Bell: Steelers Don\'t Treat You Like You\'re Human

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Le\'Veon Bell: Steelers Don\'t Treat You Like You\'re Human 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:10 pm

Le\'Veon Bell fought for his free agency from the Pittsburgh Steelers after he was not offered the type of contract he sought. Bell signed with the New York Jets on a four-year, $52.5 million deal.

“Pittsburgh is a great organization,” Bell told Jenny Vrentas of SI.com. “They’ve got a great owner, head coach. They kind of treat you like — they don’t treat you like you’re human. What I mean by that is like, yeah, I’m an NFL athlete, but still I’m a human being. You know what I’m saying? I still play video games, I still make music. They don’t want to allow you to be yourself. They want you to be, if you’re a Steelers, you’re literally playing football 24/7. You’re not supposed to be playing video games and like making music, playing basketball. You’re not supposed to be doing that. You’re supposed to be working out.”

Via Mike Florio/Pro Football Talk

Rip32
Rookie
And1: 181

Post#2 » by Rip32 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Bell, either Pittsburgh is a great organization or they're not. How can they have a great owner and coach yet treat you like shiot? Your reason doesn't make sense.

:nod: DETROIT VS EVERYBODY :nod:

I have no love for rogue moderators who abuse their authority
DannyAingeIsGod
Junior
And1: 39

Post#3 » by DannyAingeIsGod » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:39 pm

Might harm future free agent interest, but probably not. At the end of the day money talks. And you football fans are boring as fakk!

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion