Re: Josh Rosen Expected To Report To Start Of Cardinals\' Offseason Program

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 177

Josh Rosen Expected To Report To Start Of Cardinals\' Offseason Program 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Apr 5, 2019 11:09 pm

Josh Rosen is expected to report to the start of the Arizona Cardinals\' offseason program despite rampant trade speculation.

The Cardinals have yet to engage in trade talks involving Rosen.

Arizona is expected to consider drafting Kyler Murray with the first overall pick.

Rosen was drafted 10th overall last year and was inserted in the starting lineup by Week 4. 

Via Josh Weinfuss/ESPN

Barcs
Bench Warmer
And1: 255

Re: Josh Rosen Expected To Report To Start Of Cardinals\' Offseason Program 

Post#2 » by Barcs » Sat Apr 6, 2019 5:19 pm

I've known from the very beginning that all the Murray at #1 talk was bogus. Murray isn't even close to a #1 caliber pick, Arizona likely wants to increase the pick's value to trade down. People have been lapping this rumor based bull up as if it's absolute fact but there is literally ZERO evidence that they will trade Rosen and draft Murray. People just heard a rumor or 2 and assume it's alread a given. That's LOLworthy. I'd bet my life savings on them not taking Murray this year. They'd be stupid as **** to do that with everything they invested in Rosen, who was ranked #2 QB by most experts in a QB talented draft, unlike this year. Rosen as a prospect was ranked much higher than Murray, yet they'd just ditch him for an another unproven talent that needs a lot of work??? I never bought that hype.
Barcs

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion