Fans Boo Giants Rookie Daniel Jones At Yankee Stadium

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Fans Boo Giants Rookie Daniel Jones At Yankee Stadium 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Daniel Jones attended Monday night\'s New York Yankees game and wasn\'t well-received by fans.

The New York Giants drafted the former Duke quarterback with the sixth overall pick earlier this year.

The Yankees showed Jones on the video board and the rookie was greeted with boos.

Via Eduardo A. Encina/Tampa Bay Times

Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Re: Fans Boo Giants Rookie Daniel Jones At Yankee Stadium 

Post#2 » by Barcs » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:19 pm

Such stupidity. Fans need to grow up. It's not his fault the Giants fell in love with him and picked him early. He's on your team for better or worse at this point, why not support him?
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
WindyCityBorn
RealGM
And1: 10,789

Post#3 » by WindyCityBorn » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:40 pm

Typical stupid New Yorkers.
Plutonashfan
Analyst
And1: 3,128

Post#4 » by Plutonashfan » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:57 pm

Barcs wrote:Such stupidity. Fans need to grow up. It's not his fault the Giants fell in love with him and picked him early. He's on your team for better or worse at this point, why not support him?

Because he sucks. Just because the front office is full of idiots doesn't mean he gets a free pass. As a Cavs fan that booed sorry ass Anthony Bennett during the Cavs season opener I feel their pain.
The Champ is HERE!!!
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Post#5 » by Barcs » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Plutonashfan wrote:
Barcs wrote:Such stupidity. Fans need to grow up. It's not his fault the Giants fell in love with him and picked him early. He's on your team for better or worse at this point, why not support him?

Because he sucks. Just because the front office is full of idiots doesn't mean he gets a free pass. As a Cavs fan that booed sorry ass Anthony Bennett during the Cavs season opener I feel their pain.

He sucks, when he hasn't even played a snap yet? Nah, it just shows that NYers are petty and emotional clowns. They booed Porzingis at the beginning as well. You can be mad at the front office, but booing a player who had no choice in the matter is pathetic.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
23artest23
Head Coach
And1: 193

Post#6 » by 23artest23 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:36 pm

New York teams have the worst fans. Daniel Jones deserves better than getting booed in Yankee Stadium before he has even played a snap...
big_hump
Freshman
And1: 10

Post#7 » by big_hump » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:11 am

Poor guy, you hope they did the right thing in picking him, but I'm in agreement with the fans. There's a reason nobody else wanted him that high. Normally reaches don't work, it's the guy that was slept on that blows up.

I can't say I'd be happy if he were quarterbacking my team, but I wouldn't boo.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion