Kyler Murray Calls Win Over Seahawks \'Big Step\' For Cardinals

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Kyler Murray Calls Win Over Seahawks \'Big Step\' For Cardinals 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:00 pm

The Arizona Cardinals edged the Seattle Seahawks 37-34 in overtime on Sunday night in a back-and-forth battle.

The win moved the Cardinals to 5-2 and was the first loss of the season for the Seahawks.

\"These are the games you honestly dream about growing up, watching \'Sunday Night Football\' last week, playing on Monday,\" Kyler Murray said. \"These are the games that you want to be a part of, and to be a part of these games, you gotta win, and you gotta keep winning.

\"So I\'m just super proud of the team, the way we fought, not giving up, no matter the circumstances, just keep battling, keep battling. And that\'s what we did. So I think that\'s huge for us to take that next step.\"

Murray threw for 360 yards and three touchdowns with an interception on 34-for-48 passing. He also had 67 rushing yards and a touchdown on 14 carries.

\"Wanting to be the best, you got to beat the best,\" he said. \"And that\'s just the nature of this game. In any sport, you got to beat the best. So I think it was a big, big step for us.\"

Via Josh Weinfuss/ESPN

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion