Raheem Mostert Believes Jimmy Garoppolo Will Be 49ers\' QB

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Raheem Mostert Believes Jimmy Garoppolo Will Be 49ers\' QB 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Apr 5, 2021 1:07 pm

Raheem Mostert is among those that believe Jimmy Garoppolo will be the starting quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers in 2021.

\"I believe Jimmy Garoppolo will be our starting quarterback going into this season,\" Mostert told SiriusXM Fantasy Radio.

The 49ers traded up to third overall in the draft, sparking speculation that they\'ll take a quarterback to eventually replace Garoppolo.

Via SiriusXM

niha17
Rookie
And1: 68

Re: Raheem Mostert Believes Jimmy Garoppolo Will Be 49ers\' QB 

Post#2 » by niha17 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 12:10 am

this isnt telling you anything. Of course the 49ers might be able to get the superbowl with a healthy team again. this year is jimmys team next year will be the rookies team unless jimmy just goes and balls out but yes jimmy will obviously start this year hes not getting traded
YoungMoney23
Starter
And1: 138

Re: Raheem Mostert Believes Jimmy Garoppolo Will Be 49ers\' QB 

Post#3 » by YoungMoney23 » Wed Apr 7, 2021 9:33 am

niha17 wrote:this isnt telling you anything. Of course the 49ers might be able to get the superbowl with a healthy team again. this year is jimmys team next year will be the rookies team unless jimmy just goes and balls out but yes jimmy will obviously start this year hes not getting traded

The Mac Jones stuff to me is all hype. It's either Fields or Lance and either one will sit behind Jimmy for a year unless he gets hurt again. Wilson maybe if he slides but even then, I think the plan is to sit him for as long as possible to try and get Jimmy's trade value up.
A Blog on the unsolved - http://coldcasefiles.wordpress.com/

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion