Aaron Rodgers\' Packers Teammates: We\'ve Got His Back

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Aaron Rodgers\' Packers Teammates: We\'ve Got His Back 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Jun 9, 2021 12:45 pm

Two of Aaron Rodgers\' most prominent teammates on the Green Bay Packers have issued public support for their quarterback amid his standoff with the team.

Davante Adams and David Bakhtiari threw their support behind Rodgers, while also making sure not to criticize the organization they\'re still bound to contractually.

\"I\'ve got his back through everything so he knows that, at the end of the day, if there\'s ever a wonder if he\'s lost a teammate or something because of all that\'s come out, he knows where I stand,\" Adams said. \"I\'ll stand on the f---ing mountain and scream on the mountaintop that I\'ve got his back.\"

Adams added that he doesn\'t think by siding with Rodgers that he\'s necessarily criticizing the organization.

\"I think that any GM, any president, any owner, they should want the type of guys that are backing their players, especially a player like that,\" Adams said. \"That\'s just a good trait to have. It\'s not like I\'m saying, \'Forget the front office,\' like I don\'t respect what they have going on.\"

Via Rob Demovsky/ESPN

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion