Tom Brady: Return To New England Not A Time To Reminisce

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Tom Brady: Return To New England Not A Time To Reminisce 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:45 pm

Tom Brady acknowledged Monday that he will feel \"different kinds of emotions\" when he returns to Gillette Stadium this weekend for the first time since leaving New England, where he said he enjoyed \"some of the greatest experiences of my life.\"

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Patriots on Sunday Night Football this week.

\"I know that locker room, I know that home locker room, I know that home tunnel, I know which way the wind blows, I know everything about that [place],\" Brady told Jim Gray on their \"Let\'s Go!\" podcast. \"I know the way it smells. I know what a night game\'s like, I know what the fans are gonna sound like. So in some ways, that\'ll be really unique. I\'ve never had that experience going to, you know -- it\'ll be a first time for me being on the other sideline.

\"I\'m not going to necessarily reminisce. I don\'t think this is the moment for that. I\'ll have plenty opportunities to reminisce about my football career -- none of it, none of which I really care to do right now because I\'m so much in the moment. I\'m not going to be thinking about 20 years of history. I\'m going to be thinking about one night of football, a Sunday night game coming off a really tough loss.\"

Via Jenna Laine/ESPN

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion