Kareem Hunt\'s Father Latest To Take Shots At Baker Mayfield

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Kareem Hunt\'s Father Latest To Take Shots At Baker Mayfield 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:43 am

After struggling against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday night, Baker Mayfield was criticized on social media by a teammate\'s family member once again.

Mayfield\'s play was criticized by Odell Beckham, Sr. prior to his son being released by the Browns earlier this month. On Sunday, it was Kareem Hunt\'s father that took to social media.

Hunt, Sr. took shots at Mayfield while also saying he\'s nothing like Beckham\'s father.

\"Now I\'m getting people on my Facebook saying I\'m being like OBJ\'s daddy, and I\'m not,\" said Kareem Hunt Sr. on Facebook. \"I\'m stating facts on football and what we see: he\'s limping, he\'s scared to throw the ball and they know he\'s hurt. [They\'re] going to keep listening but, if people don\'t like what I\'m saying, unfriend me. I\'m not jeopardizing nothing. 

\"I got a right to speak. I ain\'t posting no videos. Have a good day. Go Browns, hopefully.\"

Via Patrik Walker/CBS Sports

Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Re: Kareem Hunt\'s Father Latest To Take Shots At Baker Mayfield 

Post#2 » by Barcs » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:43 pm

I hate how the media gives parents of athletes a voice. Seriously, WHO CARES? I don't give a flying **** about what Hunt's father has to say. He's a nobody.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion